“👍 the place to be and enjoy!”
Review of Berghaus Toni

Berghaus Toni
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Riederalp
“👍 the place to be and enjoy!”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Located at the slope Toni's Berghaus is ideal for skying im winter anh hickong im sommer. Excellent food, charming rooms and friendly personal makes the difference.

I will be back soon with my friends and family...

• Stayed March 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
ghent
Reviewed October 15, 2013

What an amazing experience I had in Berghaus Toni. It was my first mountain holiday and I enjoyed the spectacular views from my bedroom window. It felt bad to leave. I will return here this winter to try snowboarding. But I look even more forward to sit and relax in the lounge room at the hotel, while sipping from my hot chocolate milk.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I made the reservation at hotel.com based on the remark the hotel got.
The room looks very minimal the appearance is very disappointing, the toilet is something you cannot accept, the heater in the main room didn't heat while at the bathroom the radiator was on low heat, I was freezing at the room, also the cable TV didn't work too.
The breakfast was ok, I also eat at the restaurant and it was good too.
If I'll be back to Riederalp I will choose different hotel.

Room Tip: Different hotel
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank rafirauscher
James H, Owner at Berghaus Toni, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Dear Mr Rauscher,
Thank you for your recent review about our Hotel. Whether the comments are positive or negative we will always use them to ensure that we can better the guest experience. However, I find it a shame that the only comment you made during your stay was that the heating did not work. If any of your other issues had been raised at the time of your stay we would have been more than happy to resolve them.
Ghent, Belgium
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Berghaus toni is a perfect place to get away from your daily stress and habit. In a nice car-free village you can escape into silence.
The hotel is near the ski slopes. And there are a lot of walking trails easy accesable.
The family who runs the hotel gives you the feeling that you belong there. They serve a full-option breakfast and lunch an diner is super !!
It has a nice Bar en cosey corner next to the fireplace. It is the place to be! if you want a holiday in the swiss alps.

Gent, Oost-Vlaanderen, Belgium
Reviewed September 21, 2013

After 5 years of kids, working, no time to do nothing ;-) I wanted 2 weeks of absolute rest, 24 hours a day just for me, either to do something or just to do nothing. Since I had already been several times in Riederalp during winter, I thought why not go once in the summer. And it was superb. At Berghaus Toni I had everything I could wish for. A view from my room on the mountains, a blue sky every morning, a fantastic breakfast with very good coffee, astonishing hikes, and in the evening a very cosy bar and great 'soul' food! Soulfood is not just ordinary food, it has a touch, it's special, you'll see, go and eat there, and you'll understand.

For me, Berghaus Toni was excellent. The rooms, the service, very kind people, ...

The only disadvantage for me is the language, but that's my own fault. I hardly speak any German. But even then I wouldn't understand the dialect ;-).

So if you're searching for a vacation plenty of beautiful hikes, swimming in mountain lakes, good 'soul' food, and a nice hotel, Berghaus Toni and Riederalp are your destination!

Room Tip: I guess the rooms which have Sun in the morning or in the evening are the best!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Lieven C
Belgium
Reviewed September 20, 2013

We liked this hotel very much. The staff is very helpful and friendly and the rooms are clean and nicely decorated. But what we loved most was the view from the breakfast/common room. It's pretty amazing! The hotel is also conveniently located - close to the lift and shops. Riederalp is a great place (largely because it's car-free and high up the mountain). We're planning to go back and we will definitely stay at Berghaus Toni again.

Zevergem, Belgium
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Berghaus Toni, the hotel at the far end of the universe.
When you take the lift in Mörel and slowly rise up the mountain you leave all your troubles behind to reach a breathtaking environment in which you are overwhelmed by silence and beauty.
Berghaus Toni is the ideal location to enjoy all this.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Riederalp
Hotel Alpenrose
Hotel Slalom
Hotel Slalom
#2 of 7 in Bettmeralp
Spa Hotel Salina Maris - Wellness & Vintage

Been to Berghaus Toni? Share your experiences!