“Always good”

Ranked #44 of 244 Restaurants in L'Alfas del Pi
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I have been using Small World for years. A quirky little place overlooking the cricket/driving range. What a pirate has to do with everything is beyond me, but nonetheless, a friendly welcoming place. The Salads are simply wonderful. Try the goats cheese/chicken one. It is as if they put in anything that is in season at the time, fruit, nuts and delicious dressing. The Chicken Sate is lovely and nice chips. Pancakes are also great, but with generous portions, I seldom get to order, but great all the same. This place is always good for lunch before leaving for the UK as a great salad really sets you up for the journey and means you dont have to suffer alicante airport's food offering! (Burger King????)

There are newer reviews for It's a Small World

Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

Try the Tagliatelle Corleone or the chicken salad. And the hurge pancakes is perfect for the kids. Enjoy!!

Reviewed June 2, 2012

We had prebooked as we were as we were a group of almost 30 people.We also had to pre-order our meals including desserts at the same time, even then the kitchen was obviously unable to deal with a largish group!Service was willing,but incredibly slow,giving the impression of sweet but inept amateurs.A lot of people in my group raved about the the food,and are regular visitors (not in a large group) when in Albir.I could not quite agree.I started with a Crab Fantasy ,sounds exciting? It is a basic boring crab cocktail piled onto a admittedly good and ripe,but equally boring avocado. My main course was Chicken Sate, ok ,but not great,served with a salad, it did not resemble anything I've ever had in Indonesia or Malaysia (but then this is not an Indonesian restaurant).The greatest disappointment was the dessert,the description sounded nice,it turned out to be a crepe with a raspberry compote,the promised white chocolate sauce was nowhere to be seen. The house Rioja was quite nice. All in all an adequate but not great meal,maybe it's better if you're eating as a couple.

Reviewed May 22, 2012

Good food and the service is really good aswell.... we went there on our last night in Albir, 4 adults and 2 children the restaurant is kids friendly... they do have a little tv for the kids to watch.

The price is reasonable

1  Thank GunnarFinnur
Reviewed May 22, 2012

The food was really good and the portions were huge
I had two kids and the food from the kids menu was also really good.
The service was really good