“friendly” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Country Ribs S.l

Country Ribs S.l
Ranked #128 of 225 Restaurants in L'Alfas del Pi
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
welling
“friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2012

warm greeting they didn't mind we just wanted drinks but when we ate in we were charged for dips that we never asked for but also gave us free liquers

Visited February 2012

newcastle upon tyne
“the combo fab”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2011

we had the 2 person ribs n ribs the food was tasty and there was alot and you got pleanty there was 6 of us 2 had steak and said it was good and the burgers were big the only thing was the staff member we had had a face like she been slapped with a wet fish and it did not improve but we did not let that spoil our night

Visited October 2011
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
“A more expensive wetherspoons”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2011

went here with my family the combo platters to share are OK. The food is straight from the freezer in to the microwave and served. When we wento country ribs the restaurant was empty but it still took an age to get our starters we had to wait around 45 mins jut to get a couple of nibbles to kee the hunger pangs at bay till we got our main. The waiting time was so bad that my father walked out of the restaurant before he got any food

• Visited September 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Weston super Mare, United Kingdom
“Recycled food here! Horrible never again!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2010

I live in albir and have been to this restaurants a good few times. When i first visited 2 years ago it was good since then it has gone downhill and fast.
Ordered a Dakota Combo, chicken, spare ribs, sweetcorn, sheesh kebab, chips, wedges and jacket potato.
Burnt but cold sweetcorn, shriviled chips and cold and burnt wonder how many times they had been fried, jacket potato that was also cold, butter that was open, sheesh kebab cold, spare ribs nice and hot. Chicken 2 half pieces 1 hot and with a nice grilled colour to it, the other was in around 25 pieces stone cold, mainly bone with shards of chicken. It had cleraly come off some1 elses plate and put onto mine. I complained was told its a problem???? No replatement plate was given untill 5 minutes later i asked for 1.
I was charged 31.50 with a bottle of wine.. I was disgusted. We left the food and said was not nice n we had been here many times b4 waitress asked what you want me to do? Maybe a new chef he not good!!
I should have known not to come here when my hairdresser told me a few weeks ago her friend was served frozen in the middle chicken and had food poisoning from here.
Never again and i will tell my friends not to come here again.. The ones i told today said yeh we dont go there the food is always cold and not always cooked.
This restaurant is on albir sea front Yuk is all i can say!

Puget Sound Area
“Having lived in Phoenix, AZ and in the...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2010

Having lived in Phoenix, AZ and in the western USA all my 66 years I have eaten some very good or great ribs and Barbaque. I found this place to pretty good for ribs and chicken. The price was ok, plenty of food and maybe a couple of Euros less would have been better. For me it was great to finally find some I could relate too. Give it a try.