1,842 results
All reviews self catering water park is the main block small kitchen family holiday animation team great holiday evening entertainment deep pool plenty of sunbeds kids disco all ages min walk baby pool life guards parrot show three star
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Pleased don't be put off with negative comments.we had a great week here.yes the weather was horrendous as we had 4 days of thunderstorms and torrential rain but it didn't spoil our holiday. The restaurant did theme nights which we wouldn't normally try and some of the food wasn't as hot as we would like but there was a microwave and we used that.pool(when we were able to use it)was lovely.and the aquapark bit was a big hit with families. There's a bus stop outside hotel and we took a ride to Altea a lovely place.a couple of supermarkets within walking distance of hotel.apartment was basic but had all we wanted.would we go back? Yes we would .

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Three star hotel. All inclusive. Does what it says on the tin. We were very lucky and got the week of good weather after the storms, but I do wonder why people downgrade ratings based on weather. This has been a good week for the money. We have eaten out a few times (because we want to sample the local restaurants) one concern was the amount of plastic cups being used and not recycled. I didn’t see very green credentials. Lovely staff. Very welcoming and it was great to mix with Spanish holiday makers. Made some good new friends. We will return, even if we bring our own polycarbonate glasses.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank CraigF62
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great hotel for kids , waterpark great, too as water not too deep. Inflatables allowed in pool , great to have an apartment and lovely place to stay . We were self catering ,supermarket right across road and bazaar cheap as chips . Recommend albir arms for food and the church for entertainment, other than enjoying the sun not much else to do in albir. Didn’t stay in hotel for entertainment but the team always looked busy with families. Ideal for people who like resorts, i personally prefer Benidorm. I disagree with having to wear a paper wristband all the time think it’s unnecessary. You expect that with AI not SC. Take repellent though , must be all the trees, overall good relaxing break !

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

3 days following my return from here and would never go again even if it was for free. Arrived after midday and had to wait over 2 hours for rooms to be ready. The rooms are filthy and very very dated. Food is boring and very repetitive, Spanish are catered for always. Despite being all inclusive, had to eat out several times.
Staff are rude unless you speak Spanish. English people are second class to the Spanish holiday makers. Entertainment is boring and always catered for the Spanish, including music, language and entertainers.
During our time, there was several thunder storms, and I witnessed on several occasions the evening security staff member, pushing families with very young children and babies being pushed out of the main building, being told to get out.
Overall I was very disappointed and would not recommend this place to anyone. AVOID UNLESS YOU WANT TO WAIST YOUR MONEY

Reviewed September 14, 2019

My family and I have been coming to this hotel for 10 years and can honestly say we have the most amazing holiday every time without fail. My Fiancé and I visited early September and apart from the wet and windy weather, everything was as normal, great food, great staff, nice clean hotel room and very friendly entertainment team. All putting on great activities despite the dreadful weather. Always finding something to do for kids, teenagers and adults all at the same time.
Everything deserves 5 stars and if you’re looking for a lovely family holiday then this is the place to come, restaurants, bars and beaches a stones throw away and Benidorm town centre no more than 10 minutes in a taxi.

Special great review for 1 barman in particular, Gasper, he has worked behind the bar at Albir Gardens and met him for the first time 10 years ago, 10 years on and still works here and is as friendly as ever. Always able to have a laugh and a joke with him and great customer service from him especially, every time we visit he is always the first to shake my hand and ask how myself and the family are doing. What a great guy he is!!!

It is safe to say this is not the first time we have visited this hotel and most definitely will not be the last.
Fantastic place to holiday