Stayed in Oct 2012. Large lobby, noisy and crowded when we arrived on a Saturday afternoon. Room basic and not up to today's standards (decor etc) and walls very thin so that you hear what your neighbours are saying and doing! Good location in that only a short walk to a fab beach. Best points of the stay - the food, a very good selection of items, buffet style breakfasts and dinner, and plenty available, items constantly being topped up and tables cleaned as soon as they were vacated, and the staff were generally friendly and helpful, beds and pillows quite comfy and room was clean. Overall good value for money but prefer a smaller hotel and rooms that are more luxurious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Playas de Guardamar*** enjoys a privileged situation on the Costa Blanca on the first line of an extensive beach of dunes and fine sand and adjacent to a protected natural park area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Playas de Guardamar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campomar Hotel Guardamar Del Segura
- Campomar Guardamar Del Segura
- Hotel Playas De Guardamar Guardamar Del Segura, Spain