See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 20, 2016 via mobile

We paid extra for a room with balcony and sea view. No disappointment here, beautiful view across the bay, but sadly no sun in the afternoon.

For the rest, the room was very basic, outdated and very small, though clean. When we asked for the 2 single beds to be pushed together, they made this happen immediately, though it left the switches in an awkward place. The staff, just OK. I never really experienced any warmth, neither from the reception team nor the catering staff.

Finally the inclusive breakfast was uneventful, the kind of breakfast that just fell out of a tin or packet.

In summary, for the views top marks, for the rest just OK, and for the price not good enough.

For my ice test, they kind of failed. I asked at reception, they told me to go to the bar. I did and waited. I then went back to reception and was told again to go back to the bar. I asked how long I should wait, 5', 1hr, 2hrs? my humour was not appreciated, though it did motivate some action. Ice was served in a plastic bag, no ice buckets here!!!

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 17, 2016

The hotel is very well located, right on the beach. The interior is well maintained but very old. It is located in a dead end street with limited parking. Breakfast is minimal, and dinner was not something to talk about. WiFi is free in the public areas, and is slow. You have to pay for in room WiFi. Accessibility is limited (stairs).

Room tip: sea side have better view.
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank ori r
Reviewed July 26, 2016

Very nice clean hotel with great staff , really nice food and plenty of parking right on the beach. only one negative point for family with really young children is when there is a wedding going on it can become a bit loud for the smallest ones..
all by all this place is recommended +++

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 29, 2016

Firstly, I would like to say that the location of the hotel and the views are absolutely stunning. There are 2 beaches to choose from within seconds from your room and lots of restaurants and amenities near by. The food in the hotel was also very impressive and there is a generally relaxed atmosphere, which is nice.

The customer service was not really up to our usual standard and this started when we weren't really acknowleded when we arrived in reception. Had this have been different, then perhaps other small things could ahve been forgiven.

The room we had was below the dining area and although we had a very lovely view, the size, lack of light, tired decor and loud banging above first thing in the morning, whilst staff were setting up for breakfast just didnt cut it. Perhaps there are nicer rooms, so if you are staying, we'd recommend requesting not to be placed in the basment rooms.

All and all, we enjoyed our stay, but I don't think we'd rebook I'm afraid.

Room tip: Avoid the basement rooms
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 9, 2016 via mobile

Really enjoyable stay...hotel is good location for the town with shops, bars & restarants just a short stroll away ...lovely room, great views out to the sea, food was excellent! ...looking forward to my next visit there!

Date of stay: February 2016