As a mature couple we stayed here for four nights last week. The apartment was spotless, adequately equipped (but no oven), and the bathroom was let down by an old shower unit. The biggest disappointment was that there is only WiFi in the public areas - in this day and age I would have expected it throughout. The staff were very helpful and breakfast very plentiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort lies in the middle of the "Club de Golf d'Aro" golf course on a 325 m high plateau. Tee off right after breakfast, improve your technique at golf school or visit Barcelona to see the amazing works of Gaudi and Picasso. Walk in the Empordan nature reserve, discover the volcanic landscape of La Garrotxa of enjoy the beach and the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Hapimag Resort Mas Nou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hapimag Resort - Mas Nou / Costa Brava Hotel Platja d`Aro
- Hapimag Resort Mas Nou Costa Brava/Platja D'Aro, Spain