We stayed here for two weeks in July and had an excellent time. The apartment was dated but very clean. The whole site is very pretty and a great place to stay as a base for visiting the area. Platja D'Aro has lots of restaurants and is buzzing during the evening and so we popped down there to eat most evenings. However the entertainment on site was enjoyable: for example a flamenco show one night, a live band another and a children's entertainer another. The pool bar was reasonably priced for drinks and meals throughout the day and evening. Our teenagers enjoyed the onsite activities and made lots of friends. The staff were all really helpful, especially the entertainment hosts. There is a very large underground car park which is great because it keeps your car cool for whenever you go out. We will definitely go again and would recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mas Nou resort, with its typical regional architecture, is situated in the middle of the Club Golf d’Aro golf course on a plateau, not far from unique nature reserves and la Garrotxa volcanic landscape. Walks, cycling trips, swimming or an excursion to Barcelona ensure a diverse holiday. Children can play in the Mini & Maxi Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Hapimag Resort Mas Nou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hapimag Resort - Mas Nou / Costa Brava Hotel Platja d`Aro
- Hapimag Resort Mas Nou Costa Brava/Platja D'Aro, Spain