As a family with a 10 year old we enjoyed our stay here. No kids club out of the peak season. Comfortable accommodation with adequate but basic kitchen area ( no oven).Both the bar and restaurant serve reasonably priced , delicious local dishes.The indoor pool was essential as the weather at half term in May/June 2013 was too cold and wet to use the unheated outdoor pool. I joined the morning guided walk (we walked from Hapimag) which was a real bonus and a lovely way to see the neighbouring area. A car is essential for exploring further afield. Enjoyed the off road cycle routes including Girona to the coast at St. Feliu.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mas Nou resort, with its typical regional architecture, is situated in the middle of the Club Golf d’Aro golf course on a plateau, not far from unique nature reserves and la Garrotxa volcanic landscape. Walks, cycling trips, swimming or an excursion to Barcelona ensure a diverse holiday. Children can play in the Mini & Maxi Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Hapimag Resort Mas Nou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hapimag Resort - Mas Nou / Costa Brava Hotel Platja d`Aro
- Hapimag Resort Mas Nou Costa Brava/Platja D'Aro, Spain