All reviews beach bar bars and restaurants suite sunbeds terrace barcelona sea platja luxury euro
Selected filters
Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

Amazing food, dessert in the bar-terrace, some days there is a special event of a singer in the outside area. It is amazing how the service, the enviroment makes the place special, becoming a luxury and comfy place to have drinks with friends and even reunions with people. I enjoy it very much every time I go, really nice coctails!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Cosmopolita H, Gerente at Cosmopolita Hotel Boutique & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2018

Dear Paradise745310,

We appreciate very much your comments regarding your stay at Cosmopolita Hotel-Boutique. It's always a pleasure to receive compliments.
We will extend your nice comments to our team. I'm sure these comments will stimulate our entire team as they continually strives to improve the quality of our services.
Thanking you once again that you have shared your experience with us and waiting for your next visit as enjoyable as the previous .

Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

We were upgraded to a room with a balcony with see and hill view. The room was so quiet and well designed. The view from the rooftop bar is breathtaking. There is also a gym and the pool on the roof. The breakfast area and the food is absolute 5*, I haven't tried the spa although I had one hour free usage every day, car park is 5 mins walk away, 7€ per night. Welcome drinks offered on arrival. We'll return next year.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Cosmopolita H, Gerente at Cosmopolita Hotel Boutique & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2018

Dear Dora G,

Reviewed September 14, 2018

Four of us stayed in one of the Cosmopolita Hotel-Boutique's two-bedroom suites for three nights and we absolutely loved it there. Our kids loved playing on the beach and at the pool. Breakfast each morning - the variety of charcuterie, cheese, fruit, pastries, entrees, etc. - was diverse and delicious. Had we been the types to go clubbing we'd mention the proximity to Platja D'Aro's nightlife, and the hotel's outdoor lounge is a scene in itself. 100% would stay here again, even though you pay a premium for the location it is still a great value for the money.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Cosmopolita H, Gerente at Cosmopolita Hotel Boutique & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2018

Dear heNotoriousOne,

Kindest regards

Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely loved it here! Brilliant atmosphere, great lounge bar, modern, fresh and clean! Felt so relaxed. Want to go back. Looking out over the sea, drinking some lovely drinks and chilling out to live DJ. Beautiful way to spend a summer evening and watch the sun go down.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Jameset,

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

I was my first time sleeping in a hotel of this price range. Normally we sleep in hostels but sometimes me and my friend like a bit of change and we booked tickets for one night with spa and breakfast. We just wanted to have a relaxing day at The pool, beach and spa.

For me is was all quite luxurious but, afcourse we payed for that. And I enjoyed it.

surprising to use was the lack well english speaking staff. And ofcourse I under stand that I Can not just assume that every body speaks perfectly english, neither do I. But most of the staff coun't understand basic english words. Like: butter, the number 5, sun beds or even beach. We figured out either way, but i expected a bit more of the staff of a very international hotel. I mean, we are not in somekind of Little Spanish hostel in the middle of the mountains.

Further more, we where surprised by the breakfast. I read that is was good. But it was fantastic. Everything was super fresh. And the waiters where very kind and helpful.

The spa was really good!

Top swimming fool was a bit small but the Terrace is big. And there are private beds ☀️

Something bad happened during my stay. I forgot my passport in the hotel room, lucky enough they found it. Unfortunately I already arrived in Barcelona. They found it before I even noticed. Maybe that is a sign that I felt a bit to relaxed haha. But still I had to travel back. But the service was nice and quick. And got it back from them.

So overall the price quality is good! The staff is helpfull and kind, only some english classes wil do well.

Date of stay: August 2018