All reviews the cliff dinner buffet walk in dressing room overlooking the sea beautiful location we stayed half board rooms are clean large balcony costa brava pool area fish salad path beaches fridge renovation terrace
Selected filters
Reviewed November 3, 2016

The hotel was full.because of the holiday. And I could heard all my neighbor in the others rooms. Every room ( I think so) has a Jacuzzi. And the engine is so noisy that you can feel that you are in the your neighbor`s Jacuzzi .And you can hear when they open the tub in the bathroom as well.
The bed weren`t cozy especially pillows were not comfortable.
Breakfast was too ordinary for the 4 stars hotel. But the sea view from the restaurant`s deck was wonderful.
And beside I`m not sure that my room had correct name ( sea view room)

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2016

We had an amazing 4 days stay at Cap Roig. The scenery is mesmerisingly beautiful, direct access to the beach, palm trees are keeping you car in shade, breakfast offers a great variety of bites and the reception was extremely helpful in every aspect. We'll definitely go back next year!

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Robert S, Director Comercial at Hotel Cap Roig by Brava Hoteles, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2016

Thank you very much for your feedback. We're really glado you enjoyed your stay with us.
See you soon at Hotel Cap Roig!

Reviewed September 27, 2016 via mobile

Loved almost every aspect of my stay since there were so many things included for the price paid. We had 3 meals a day, spa, direct access to the beach and many more. The only thing that I wasn't so happy about was leaving my car out on the street since their parking is usually over crowded. All in all, great place to book your next trip!

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear JLuis D, thank you very much for your comment. We're gload you enjoyed your stay at htoel Cap Roig and we hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed July 29, 2016

Family friendly resort with an amazing location directly on the Mediterranean. Direct access to the beach, a large pool and accommodating staff. Family rooms with sizeable refrigerator, balconies, and plenty of space, especially by European standards.

Room tip: So many rooms directly on the Med - request these, as the view is truly amazing.
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 25, 2016 via mobile

We have stayed here for three nights, the rooms were good, cleaning was perfect in room 50A! My compliments for the lady who was cleaning the room! Great view and breakfast was very good!! We have enjoyed our stay overhere!!

Date of stay: June 2016