“Very pleasant discovery”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 3, 2014

We have found Amar via Tripadviser as one with the highest rate in the Gava Mar. And I am fully support all positive comments on this place. Very nice and attentive team, wonderful and tasty food. Sharming complement from the house and reasonable price, especially having in mind that this is a restaurant and not a near-beach-caffe. The combination of very nice dinner you can spend in a very friendly atmosphere. We have been there several times and tried au number of dishes from menu - meat and jamon was as good as fresh seafood and fish.

If you live in a Gava Mar I strongly recommend to spend at least one evening to open for yourself the "Amar".

2  Thank Dmitry P
Write a ReviewReviews (1,159)

Reviewed August 2, 2014

This was a great restaurant from beginning to end. Great service and food was excellent. By far the best place we ate at while we were there. Location was easy to find. Highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Eur0peanTraveler
Reviewed July 27, 2014

I read all the reviews during a short period of time and I waited until my third time to convince myself that this time reviewers are right! This is a great restaurant with good product, friendly and professional service, generous servings and good prices. Do I need to say more? Highly Recommended, one of the best options in Casteldefells.

2  Thank FerdieGordon
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Maybe we expected too much from this restaurant rated number one in Castelldefels but we left disappointed. The food was nothing exceptional, we had a bland "pulpo gallega" and the chipirones were not too good either. What bothered us the most, was the service. Food was nearly thrown at us, eye contact professionnally avoided until the time of the bill arrived. Suddenly we became close acquaintances and even got a tap on the shoulder... Would not recommend it, there are much better places in Castelldefels such as El Elefante. Will not return....ever.

2  Thank Shok O
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Went to this restaurant on a weds night but no tables as full which is a good sign decided to come back on Thursday glad we did managed to get in first a complimentary drink of cava then the food my partner had the salmon salad which which was very large and tasty I had seafood which I can honestly say was one of the best I've eaten service was good and the staff were great.
Price wise not too bad will be back when next in castelldefels would recommend.

1  Thank brickballoon