“Perfect holiday villa”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Villa Carina

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Gillian58...
London, United Kingdom
“Perfect holiday villa”
Reviewed November 12, 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

The villa was perfect. it was clean and well equipped with all you could possibly need. It was well positioned within walking distance of the beautiful harbour with lovely restaurants. We hired a car, driving around the island was easy.
We were there for a week our days generally started with a walk down to the beautiful for a dip in the sea and chill for a couple of hours. then a drive out for lunch somewhere and back to the villa and a chill out around the well positioned pool which had the sun right up until the evening. Then a shower and walk down to the harbour for dinner, we sampled a different restaurant each evening, they were all good.
We had a fabulous time and would thoroughly recommend Villa Carina in beautiful Playa Blanca.

Date of stay: October 2017
Your age range 50-64
Nov 20, 2017
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely review. It really is appreciated.

I am really pleased that Villa Carina was to your liking and that the Villa was equipped with everything you needed. That's very important to me.

Playa Blanca is such a beautiful resort and Lanzarote is an amazing island. It sounds like your holiday was all you could have wished it to be. I really hope you will come back to Villa Carina in the future and continue to explore everything this amazing holiday destination has to offer.

In the meantime may the coming year bring all you could hope for.

Best wishes

Reviewed October 14, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Date of stay: September 2017
Oct 18, 2017
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for Villa Carina. I am so glad you found the Villa to your liking and that it had everything you needed. The Villa is in a perfect location to allow you to enjoy everything Playa Blanca has to offer- it really is such a beautiful resort.

I hope you will come back to visit Villa Carina again sometime in the future.

Very best wishes

Margaret.
DMWALK1
Kent, United Kingdom
“Relaxing Holiday”
Reviewed August 20, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Villa Carina was perfect for the relaxing holiday we were looking for. The villa met all our needs and was clean and spacious. This is the first time I have booked a villa for our family and I can honestly say I'm converted. Having your own pool and not having to fight over sun loungers was bliss. The pool was checked twice weekly (Tue and Friday) to ensure it met the required standards which we liked. The local supermarkets in Los Coloradas is only a 10/15 min walk and has a fab butchers. The other is located in the shopping centre next to the Marina. The lovely Rubicon Marina is only a short 10 min walk and has ample bars and restaurants to choose from. We ate early in the evening and had no problem getting a table however if you like to eat about 7pm onwards I would suggest you book a table as it can get very busy during peak season. We loved Afrodite Little Italy restaurant (most expensive that we ate in) and Cafe Berrugo (most inexpensive). Playa Dorada beach is beautiful and definitely worth visiting. From the villa it's about a 30 minute walk along the costal path. If you’re not keen on walking you can get a taxi for approx 3 euros. Be sure to try Chacho Fresh Burger when in the main Playa Blanca town. Overall Villa Carina is ideally located and everything we needed was within easy reach.

Date of stay: August 2017
Aug 22, 2017
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a positive review- it is greatly appreciated. It is really good to hear that Villa Carina met all your needs and that you are now a convert to a Villa holiday! I must say I love the freedom a Villa holiday gives you.

All of the comments you have made will be useful to guests who are visiting in future. As you say there are lovely bars and restaurants in the resort. Cafe Berrugo is also our favourite for an inexpensive meal and the garlic prawns are second to none. I enjoy the atmosphere there and particularly love Mattheo- the Spanish Waiter- who calls "good morning" to you regardless of the time of day you visit the Cafe. He is such a friendly welcoming person.

I hope you will one day return to Villa Carina and again enjoy a wonderful holiday.

robertmcm...
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Lovely well equipped villa in a very nice location”
Reviewed August 10, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

In a nice quiet cul-de-sac only a Short 10 - 15 minute walk to Rubicon Marina with its many shops and restaurants. We absolutely loved our stay in this well equipped and well presented villa. The Pool was a lovely temperature and the Air Conditioning was very efficient and welcoming inside the Villa (30 degrees outside).
Margaret (the owner) was a pleasure to deal with throughout all our transactions. We were kept very well informed and made to feel like very welcome guests. I would have no hesitation in recommending this Villa and owner to future guests.

Date of stay: July 2017
Aug 22, 2017
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely review as well as for sending on the really nice personal email with your comments.

I appreciate every review, even if people have comments to make about how the Villa could have been improved to help guests have a more enjoyable holiday. However, it is especially nice to receive such positive comments so that I can see that we are not going too far wrong in our aim to make sure the Villa is as welcoming and suitable as possible for our holiday guests.

We are ofcourse helped by the fact that the Villa is in such an excellent location, as Playa Blanca is one of the loveliest places to spend your holiday.

It would be really nice to think that you may come back to Villa Carina again if you are visiting Playa Blanca.

In the meantime I hope you have settled back in at home after your holiday break.

clairejem...
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Fantastic villa”
Reviewed July 30, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We have just returned back yesterday from a 2 week stay at villa carina with 4 adults and 2 children.

What can I say.....
Villa Carina catered for all we wanted and more. Very comfortable and quiet surroundings for a relaxed holiday that we wanted. The pool was amazing and was loved by all.

Marina rubicon is about a ten minute walk and was beautiful both during the day and at night. Lanis restaurant/snack bar is a must visit. They also do fab take away food. Theres ten pin bowling in the shopping centre aswell which we visited. A visit to Rancho texas zoo is so highly recommended, fantastic day out.

First time doing a villa holiday and first time to lanzarote defo picked the best villa as we thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience.

Hope to visit again sometime.

Penman and Magee Families

Date of stay: July 2017
Aug 17, 2017
Dear Penman and Magee Families

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review- particularly as you will be very busy settling back in at home after your holiday. I always appreciate when guests take the time to send a review to let me know about their holiday experiences.

I am so pleased that you had such a nice time and found Villa Carina to your liking. I have always thought that the Villa is ideal, is in such a perfect location and that Playa Blanca is a fantastic resort for a holiday- it appears that you all do too!

I really hope that you will come to Villa Carina again to stay in future and that we will be able to welcome you back. In the meantime very best wishes to you all.

Margaret (Meiklejohn)
travelove...
Stirlingshire, United Kingdom
“A lovely quite setting”
Reviewed July 21, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

My wife and I stayed in April this year. We arrived early (approx 1-2 hours) but were made welcome by the cleaning staff and allowed to put our cases inside. We then sunbathed on the more than ample patio till the villa was ready. Once inside we were more than impressed with the large airy living/dining area. The kitchen was well supplied and easily met our needs. There is also a utility room of the kitchen. The master bedroom is en suite and very accomadating. As there were only the two of us we did not use the other two bedrooms but they looked great for a family. Outside the pool deck area was supplied with comfy sunbeds and the pool was perfect for cooling down. The shops are a 5-10 minute walk away as is marina Rubicon with loads of eating places. All in all we had a great week and will definitely be back. The villa also comes with sky tv and wi-fi ideal for a quite night in

Date of stay: April 2017
Jul 23, 2017
Many thanks for your very positive review. I am so pleased that Villa Carina met your expectations and that you had a lovely holiday.

I really do hope that you will come back again in the future to once more enjoy your holiday in our Villa.

Carrzee
London, United Kingdom
“Mr”
Reviewed June 3, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

LOVED Villa Carina...our two kids especially LOVED the pool. Place had a lived in feel and the owners have gone to some trouble to ensure the kitchen was well equipped. Best to have a car as it's 20 minutes walk or more to the nearest restaurant area and you wouldn't want to miss the special beaches and other attractions Lanzarote has to offer...the volcanic landscape is must see.

Date of stay: April 2017
Jun 8, 2017
Thank you very much for your lovely review. I am so pleased that you all enjoyed yourselves and that your children in particular enjoyed their time in the pool.

Hopefully we will be able to welcome you back to Villa Carina at some time in the future.

Margaret
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing