“Mr”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Villa Carina

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Carrzee
“Mr”
Reviewed June 3, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

LOVED Villa Carina...our two kids especially LOVED the pool. Place had a lived in feel and the owners have gone to some trouble to ensure the kitchen was well equipped. Best to have a car as it's 20 minutes walk or more to the nearest restaurant area and you wouldn't want to miss the special beaches and other attractions Lanzarote has to offer...the volcanic landscape is must see.

Jun 8, 2017
Thank you very much for your lovely review. I am so pleased that you all enjoyed yourselves and that your children in particular enjoyed their time in the pool.

Hopefully we will be able to welcome you back to Villa Carina at some time in the future.

Margaret
Mag0388
“Beautiful”
Reviewed February 8, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Villa Carina was the perfect venue for a relaxing girls week away. Myself and 5 of my family/friends aged 27-58 had everything we needed from the pool, TV, WiFi, loungers to comfortable beds. I particularly loved having breakfast on the table at the poolside. Whether we wanted to have a relaxing night out, or somewhere comfortable after a not so relaxing night out Villa Carina had it. I will definitely be back, next time with the kids in tow!

Mar 9, 2017
Thank you so much for your lovely review.

I am so glad that you all enjoyed yourselves. I look forward to welcoming you in the future with your family. I feel sure that your children would also have a wonderful time.

Very best wishes
Jennifer...
“Fabulous ”
Reviewed December 27, 2016 for a stay in December 2016

What a fantastic time. We spent our first Christmas away from home with our four children. The villa was perfect it had everything we needed it was conveniently located and the pool was great. Our children had a fantastic holiday.

Jan 8, 2017
Many thanks for this lovely review- it really is appreciated!
I'm so glad that you and your family had a lovely Christmas away from home. Playa Blanca is such a magical place at any time of the year but it can be especially nice at Christmas.

Hopefully we will be able to welcome you again some time.

Knccme
“Great views”
Reviewed September 12, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We have just returned from our family holiday, overall we hd a really good time. we arrived at the villa around 21.30, I was a little disappointed that there wasn't a little welcome hamper, or even just a bottle of water in the fridge, which ment after traveling all day we had to go find a shop as we were traveling with babies. When we returned to the villa we discovered none of the outside lights to be working, which when you have children and have to walk past the pool in the dark it's very scary. Then we found that both downstairs bedroom lights were also not working. In the morning when the children wanted to get in the pool, the cover was taken off to reveal a dirty green pool. I reported the problems and someone came out the next day, changed all the light bulbs and put something in the pool. By day 5 of the holiday the pool was a dirty green again.
The villa itself was perfect for our party and we would stay here again if the pool was sorted.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Oct 5, 2016
Hi There

I was very disappointed to read the content of your review in relation to lack of a welcome pack, bulbs not working and a problem with the pool. You should not have encountered these problems and I do hope that you will accept my sincerest apologies. I have discussed your comments with the Local Representatives in order to ascertain what went wrong and have been advised that we have had some difficulties with the local maintenance company. I have taken steps to try to ensure these things do not happen again. Notwithstanding that I am pleased to here that you felt the Villa was perfect for your family and that you would stay again.

Once again, sincerest apologies

A TripAdvisor Member
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed August 20, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

1st of all, I only write reviews if i feel something is very good or very bad, and I'm happy to say it was very good. The Villa Carina is placed about 10 minutes walk from the main harbour (Rubicon), if you want to walk into the main town Playa Blanca it will be a lovely 15 minutes on from that along the sea shore.
The Villa is clean, modern and has a few great touches which are always welcome when your abroad.
* WIFI... The villa has fantastic internet which you should be worrying about, but is always nice.
* AIRCON... Air con in the main living space and main bedroom.
*SKY...... great selection of TV, movies and documentaries.

The villa itself has 2 modern bathrooms and enough beds to cope with 6 adults and also has a COT for small children, which we needed.
There was extra sheets and pillows for the beds, and although the beds where a little firm for my taste, everyone slept well.

The pool area was nice, the Warm pool was cleaned as we arrived and half way through the holiday, which was a nice touch.
There is lovely outside eating area which we used overnight and can seat 6 people. it also has a high chair.
The kitchen is fully stocked and there is a washing machine, oven, hob and even a dishwasher.
We travelled with 5 kids (yes 5) and everyone had space to relax and had a great time.

I must mention the customer service we got, From the minute we booked we had fantastic help and advice all the way to travel date. Don't worry about asking silly questions, they are always happy to answer them and offer lots advice. We are going to rebook next year.
Thanks for a lovely stay and we will see you next year,

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Air con
Liked least: The beds where a little firm
Traveling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Sep 3, 2016
Hi There

Many thanks for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We are always keen to hear how our guests enjoyed their holiday and in particular we are keen to know if there is anything we can do better. Your review suggests we are getting quite a lot right!

I must say travelling with five children must have been eventful and we are very glad that you felt the Villa was roomy enough for you all.

We certainly hope that you will return next year!

Natalie C
“Gorgeous Getaway”
Reviewed July 25, 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

Perfect accommodation for a self-catering, family holiday in a fantastic location... My niece and I were here in June this year and absolutely loved it. We easily could have spent the entire holiday just at the villa, relaxing by the pool. It had everything we needed and loads of space (especially for just the two of us).

It was an added bonus that if we wanted to go elsewhere, everything was within walking distance. Supermarket, Mall, restaurants, cafes, a choice of two beaches and the marina where you will find good food, friendly locals and beautiful surroundings. Would definitely book again!

Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
Sep 3, 2016
Dear Natalie C

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely review. We are so pleased that you had a lovely holiday and really hope you will come back again.

Lauren H
“Perfect villa in a beautiful location”
Reviewed June 25, 2016 for a stay in February 2016

I visited this amazing villa with my mum and some friends earlier in the year and had the best holiday!
The villa was beautiful, clean and spacious and had everything we needed, including wifi :)
The pool and outside area was kept well and situated in a quiet area meaning we could relax and enjoy the sunshine privately. It is within a short walking distance to supermarket, beach, bars and restaurants.
I would highly recommend a stay in this beautiful place, guaranteed a holiday to remember. I'll definitely be back!!

Jun 26, 2016
Hi Lauren

comments. We are always happy to hear whether or not Villa Catina has met the expectations of out guests.

We would love to welcome you again soon.
Alexandra Vaughan
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing