Thank you Sun Royal we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The staff were fantastic so friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Our room was slightly dated but very clean - the maid seemed to come into our apartment everyday to either clean up and make beds or change bed linen or replace the towels. There was plenty of hot water so i could relax in a full bath (one of the things i like to do on holiday) if i wanted. The food was ok and we always found something nice to eat - i really enjoyed the salads and fresh fish but for the price we paid we were very satisfied. The tall dark haired bar man was fantastic and served tequila sunrises for us but on the down side he was the only one who knew how to serve them, so when he finished at 9ish we were left without the cocktail facility. Playa Blanca as always was fantastic clean and well kept - the beaches are fantastic especially Papagaya Beaches.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel THB Royal is located in the south of Lanzarote, in the village of Playa Blanca.This quiet fishing village in the municipality of Yaiza has preserved its characteristics apart from tourism development.This large complex consists of two floors and a total of 200 rooms. The hotel offers guests 2 swimming areas with solarium. Nearby are some of the most beautiful tourist attractions in Lanzarote: The Coast of Papagayo, El Golfo… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your THB Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sun Royal Apartments Hotel Playa Blanca
- Sun Royal Apartments Playa Blanca
- THB Royal Lanzarote/Playa Blanca