This holiday complex is beautiful, well placed, though a car would help in terms of beaching and getting to the main cosmopolitan areas (such as Puerta Del Carmen). Unfortunately one of its strengths is also a potential weakness. Each apartment is set in its own grounds with barbecue area and spectacular fauna - this, of course, attracts mosquitoes and other Nast bugs. Worth the pain especially if you bring a plug-in repellant. Because the Canaries are an all year round location it is best to go out of season. We have been in Feb and it was fine. We are returning same time in 2013 as we loved it so much. Recommend using car hire from airport or locally, as main brands of hire are almost sound the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ona Las Casitas is a gated community located on the sunny southern tip of the fascinating island of Lanzarote. Built in the traditional Mudejar style with white walls and elegant natural woodwork. They are located along the picturesque fishing village of Playa Blanca. Our villas complex consist of one and two bedrooms. The complex is built around a large heated pool. The interiors are spacious, bright and comfortable, with satellite TV and furniture and high equipment in all environments. Each villa has its own garden and patio complete with barbecue and garden furniture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotel.de and Priceline so you can book your Ona Las Casitas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Casitas Hotel Playa Blanca
- Ona Las Casitas Lanzarote/Playa Blanca