We recently returned from a week's stay in Playa Blanca with our 2 girls, having last been to Lanzarote some 12 years ago in January. That time we stayed in the north of the island where we found the weather more tempermental and the accommodation more remote so headed south this time in the hope of something different.
The villa was great and just like the photos. The housekeeper was lovely and helpful and the place was kept to a high standard. The only problem was that we were kept company by 5 stray cats which in the end resulted in us having to take our meals inside and having to keep the doors closed to stop them coming in. The housekeeper did try and help by giving me a water spray. Ultimately though as she pointed out, if people feed them then they will keep coming back!!
Playa Blanca itself was lovely. Went to the market at the Marina Rubicon. Same market also goes to Puerto Colerno on a Thursday. Other attractions were the camels at Timinfaya, caves and water garden at Mala, Teguise and the cactus garden.
Thoroughly enjoyed the holiday and would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villas Susaeta is a Residential area situated in Playa Blanca, in the south of Lanzarote, next to Papagayo beaches. It takes 30 minutes from the Arrecife airport getting to Playa Blanca.Playa Blanca is a touristic village, and Villas Susaeta are situated near the center of the town, far away from noises, but close enough to the center where you can find great beaches, shops restaurants, cafeterias, supermarkets… (About 1000 meters from villas) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Villas Susaeta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Susaeta Hotel Playa Blanca
- Villas Susaeta Lanzarote/Playa Blanca