“Great villa”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Villa Blackrock

Enticing pool and villa on a balmy evening. Located in an exclusive coded estate.
Substantial villa, south facing. Crystal clear pool. Warm waters. Beautiful garden area. Complete privacy. Raised grounds and.lava walls. Quiet residential estate.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Complete privacy. Raised grounds and.lava walls. Quiet residential estate.
Large living area. Pool and garden view. Tastefully co-ordinated throughout. Free WI-FI.
Modern, well equipped and stocked granite kitchen. Pool view.
Double oven, microvave, dishwasher, washing machine. Well equipped modern kitchen.
King size bed. Triple Robe. Ensuite Double sinks. Bath/Shower Room. Bidet, Toilet.
Master bedroom. Pool view. Ceiling fan.
2 Bathrooms, Twin Sinks, Bath, Shower, Toilet, Bidet.
Large second bedroom with pool view. Triple robe. Ceiling fan.
Third bedroom. Very Large triple bedroom with trip;e robes and ensuite. Views of Femmes Mountains.
Ensuite to third bedroom.
Shower, toilet, sink.
4th bedroom with pool view. Triple robe. Ceiling fan.
Outdoor Table Tennis. Fun in the sun. Sunshine all day long on south facing grounds.
Extended patio, sheltered west facing large sunbathing/play area.
Montana Roja view by day.
Montana Roja view by night.
Welcoming entrance to large substantial villa. Happy holidays!
Beautiful view of pool and garden.
40' Flat screen TV. Playstation. DVD.
Comfortable dining with ample setting for 8.
Free Wi- Fi. Stereo system. Ipod docking station.
Double oven, microwave, well equipped kitchen.
Large well stocked kitchen, dishwasher, washing machine.
Large second bedroom with pool view. Ceiling fan.
Large pool, warm clear waters.
A very large patio mountain views of Femmes.
Tropical front garden for your enjoyment. Raised grounds and lava walls. Complete privacy.
Triple bedroom with wonderful views of Femmes Mountains.
Triple bedroom view of front garden and Femmes Mountains.
Upmarket estate, peaceful residence. Substantial villa and grounds all enclosed. Complete privacy.
Relaxing peaceful location.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Mairead B
“Great villa”
Reviewed May 31, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

We had a lovely week in villa BlackRock. Everything was as pictured and discribed. Spotlessly clean. The welcome pack was great. And Julie was so helpful. All in all a great week.

Davina083
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“Private Family Space”
Reviewed April 14, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

I have rated this review 4/5, we had a few issues while we were at the villa, however, I raised them with the owner Julie on our return and she addressed all of my concerns. I am confident that Julie has taken all of my concerns, that I will outline below onboard and that future guests will not have some of the small problems that we encountered.

We travelled as a family group of 9, including 3 small children. The villa is located in a quiet and secure development within a residential area. The villa is exactly as it looks on the photographs. There are 4 decent sized bedrooms and three bathrooms which was more than adequate for what we needed.

When we arrived it had been raining, the children went running outside excitedly, with their shoes still on and the floor near to the pool table was so slippy my son slipped and banged his mouth on the ground, cutting his mouth. There weren’t any signs indicating that the floor would be slippy - although I am assured that these are now in place.

There was a very much appreciated welcome gift of bread, wine, juice, water, meats, biscuits etc on our arrival. The spar shop is near the bars and restaurants but is expensive - there is a much cheaper supermarket five minutes away from the villa amongst some residential properties.

We travelled in December, the days were warm and pleasant but the evenings were cool. As such, when we returned to the villa and the children were in bed we spent time indoors rather than out. The living space isn’t really big enough to comfortably accommodate everyone, but this wouldn’t be an issue in the summer months.

There’s were some issues with cleanliness of the villa and some of the beds were very uncomfortable. We also had an issue with the TV (which for the people staying in with the kids was an issue), despite reporting it, it was a number of days before anyone came out to resolve this.

The pool is great, we paid for it to be heated and it was lovely and warm for the first half of the week - we all used it several times, ensuring that the cover was put back on when it wasn’t in use. Despite this, the temperature started to drop from mid week and we were unable to use it by the last two days of our stay.

In terms of the location of the villa, it is a decent walk to the seafront bars and restaurants and was a little to far for the little legs and the older legs in our family. There is a taxi rank about 5 minutes walk away, however, when you need two taxis for your party size, all this adds on to the holiday budget. Myself and my husband like a stroll - if it had just been the two of us then it wouldn’t have been an issue. The walk takes around 25 minutes and is all up hill coming back.

The villa is located next to a volcano, I went up twice - taking the children the second time. It’s a lovely walk with great views. I didn’t do the walk until half way through the week - had I done it on the first day I might have gone up every morning. It’s a fairly easy hike up and well worth it.

Overall, I wouldn’t rule out staying here again I feel that it was good value for money.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
katie175
Cork, Ireland
“Black rock villa”
Reviewed October 2, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

A great villa clean spacious well equipped
Lovely pool just disappointed that we paid to have pool heated for the Saturday to Saturday but it took until late Tuesday for it to happen due to lack of communication, cleaner came in on the Wednesday but only left towels never even mopped floors, we took all rubbish away to bins ourselves as agreed. Gardener also came Wednesday to remove leaves but only done around pool ignoring area around washing line which caused loose leaves to blow into pool. Thursday was a disaster when we woke up to a large crane doing renavsion work in adjoining villa with saws going most of the afternoon disturbing what should have been a relaxing afternoon.
I feel a lack of communication was quite upsetting as one of my quests on the holiday was recuperating after an illness and we booked this villa for a peaceful location. I do understand that certain work can be carried out whiteout prior notice but I do feel that we lost a day and a half over this
I would return to villa again as I feel the owner will take my opinion on board and deal with the issues that I have mentioned on board
Regards ann

krbtransl...
Northwich, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Week”
Reviewed August 31, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

My family and I stayed at villa blackrock for a week in August. We had a fantastic week. We all love Playa Blanca and this spacious accomodation was perfect for us. It's about a 20 minute walk to the front although we did have a car hire-we used Autoreisen as recommended by Julie and John. The villa has a beautiful patio area-very relaxing and private. We usually had lunch at the villa and then ate at one of the many restaurants in Playa Blanca in the evenings. Our favourite restaurant is La Cubierta on the marina.The kitchen is modern and has lots of crockery and utensils. Short of nothing. Would highly recommend this villa-infact we have already booked to go back next April!!! Thanks Julie and John.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Dazzacas
Lanzarote
“Thurgoods”
Reviewed July 26, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Just got back from a two week stay at villa black rock. Second time for our family now. Again we can't recommend this villa enough, we had yet again a wonderful stay in villa black rock. We arrived to a very clean, welcoming villa along with a welcoming hamper. Cleaners twice weekly and pool cleaner three times weekly. All extremely friendly and helpful at all times.

We will defiantly will be coming back in the near future. Our family have experienced two wonderful stays here. Thank you!

sunderland, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 10, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

Management Response
Jul 26, 2017
Hi Sonia,
Customer service is a priority for us, as such we provide three contact numbers including my own, eight weeks prior to arrival assuring you twenty four hour assistance for any eventuality. It was unfortunate that the code for the gate was changed and you did not receive that information. This is the first occasion on which this has happened. The code is regularly changed to ensure security for all guests staying at Villas Blancas and can be changed at short notice.The estate is fumigated annually but cockroaches unfortunately are unpredictable and can be present in such warm climates.
It is of utmost importance that our guests experience the best possible holiday experience and this is reflected in the quality of our reviews.
Kind regards. Julie.
Brigid C
Tralee, Ireland
“Amazing ❤️”
Reviewed June 18, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Just spent a week in villa blackrock with my family of 8 adults and 2 kids and 1 infant. It was all we could ask for and more. Julie the owner could not do enough regarding our requests for a cot highchair and anything we needed. Villa was spotless clean and well equipped. Home From home. 10 min walk to the beach front with lots of bars and restaurants. 3/4 euro to town in a taxi. Beautiful restaurants. We took Julie's recommendation on good restaurants and I'm going home to join slimming world Cannot recommend villa blackrock enough. Thanks so much Julie and all at villa blackrock xx

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing