Arrived here for 2 weeks and was pleasantly surprised at how relaxing it was. Rooms were more than adequate for the rating, our only wish would have been to have double beds rather than twin and better quality pillows ( but then no bed is as good as your own !! )
Plenty of room around the pool, and the second pool offering a complete chillout area without any pool games going on.
Staff were great, very friendly. Local restaurants ok but a short walk along the promenade offered a much better variety.
All in all a great holiday that we would definitely return to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adults Only - Hotel with 81 rooms with kitchen facilities. Available 1 & 2 bedrooms. Located first line next to Marina Rubicon and close to Playa Dorada Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pueblo Marinero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Marinero Playa Blanca
- Pueblo Marinero Lanzarote/Playa Blanca