Rubimar Suite ApartHotel
$177
$203
$148
  • Pool
H10 Rubicon Palace(Playa Blanca)
$144
$139
$288
$214
Ona Las Brisas(Playa Blanca)(Great Value!)
$193
$187
$179
$184
$179
Priceline
  • Beachfront
1,413 results
All reviewsself cateringindoor pooltennis courtsplenty of sunbedsbeautiful marinaentertainment guyapartment was spaciousmarina areabars and restaurantsthese apartmentssun all dayshort breakgreat holidaymain towneuro depositmin walkall inclusive food
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I have just returned home from a four day break to Lanzarote staying in the rubimar apartments. I had read the reviews and was a little worried about the comments regarding the cleanliness of the apartments. I have to say my personal experience was fantastic, the rooms were spacious and clean. The receptionist was incredibly helpful and was able to speak English well. The "animation man" was fantastic coming round and involving all the children in a pool disco and pool games.
The scenery was lovely and there was plenty to do whether it be drinking in the local bar or having a relaxing walk around the beautiful marina and beach.
Highly recommend all inclusive option and would most definitely stay here again. I travelled without my children for a short break with my partner however, would most definitely take my children.
Fabulous :-) !!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sarah-Jayne S
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Definately not 4 star status. The cleaners are terrible, in and out in no time, they left us for four days with any toilet paper eben though we complained to reception, the windows in the appartmnet and around the hotel need a good clean, The air conditioning does not work properley.The beds are so hard no one slept properley for the whole two weeks, the entertainment for the children was awful and unless you are all inclusive you can foget eating durig the day in the hotel. Loved Playa Blanca but would definately go to another hotel..

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlookign the pool.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank FM42013
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Stayed here for two weeks in two bed apartment. It was huge, living room had three large couches and a flat screen tv, not much on in English but did not go there to watch tv. Two bedrooms were good sized. We also had a lovely pool view. Can't comment on the food as we love eating out in all the great restaurants in playa blanca. The location was great - stones through away from marina with lovely views. 15 min leisurely walk into playa blanca town.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank AyrshireTaity
Reviewed June 21, 2013

after many years of holidays abroad wow !!!! this place is the boring of the bore what a joke it is lol !! entertainment what is that to this place the bar even closes at 11.00 pm so stand in line children ha ha that is what you felt like never again for me ?? food area clean choices of food rubbish need more variety to improve the place and ha ha some decent cleaners !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank subaru1962
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Just returned from a week's stay at Rubimar and have to say we were surprisingly impressed. The hotel itself is really pleasant, had everything we needed including a lovely little balcony overlooking the marina and pool which had the sun all day and night. The apartment was basic but clean and spacious and had a mini kitchen. If I am being honest we never had high expectations given what we paid but I have to say from the minute we got there we were surprisingly impressed! The food was really good and there was a lovely selection for breakfast/lunch and dinner. I really couldn’t fault it too much considering and because of this we really enjoyed it. We also went out for dinner as there are some lovely restaurants and we couldn’t resist!

We know Playa Blanca pretty well and yes ok the marina is about a 20min walk away from the centre but it’s a nice walk next to the sea. Its about 1mile to the Brisa fish restaurant on the front (I timed it on my garmin when I went for a run) so all in all not that far and it’s pleasant. I think as long as you know this then you really cant complain about how far out the hotel is!

So would we visit the hotel again? In all honesty….Yes! It was lovely and we had a very enjoyable break. All I would say to anyone else reading this review is go with an open mind, not too high expectations and I bet you will enjoy it! We most certainly did.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple