Tripadvisor
Playa Blanca
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews taxi rank on site restaurant washing machine baileys bar fully fitted kitchen full kitchen bedroomed villa lifeguard on duty home from home second bedroom lovely resort all mod cons fridge freezer dvd player reception staff crazy golf hired a car
Selected filters
Reviewed January 2, 2020

Ants on the bed at 2am... ants in the living room on the dining table where my son was trying to eat his dinner! And diamond think this is ok because they let me check out late (worth €20) they didnt let me, she actualy tried to argue with me about it and the reason for this was because I had no sleep the first night we were there and spent the second day moving around/waiting for a room to become available which didnt happen untill 4pm!!! This was a horrendous end to our 10 day holiday of which 2 days I unfortunately decided to spend here..i am a sole carer to my young non verbal autistic son and this is unacceptable from such a big company! I did make the staff aware of my sons needs and housekeeping were extremely rude. Staff from restaurant on site were however amazing. Shame about the rest! I have video evidence posted to the diamond resorts fb page.. unfortunately can only post pics on here.

Reviewed December 28, 2019 via mobile

Well we keep coming back, (4 years running now), because the staff are warm, friendly and helpful while the accommodation is a very good size and standard.
Simply put, You know what you’re getting and it’s delivered with a smile ..... and it’s in the Sun

Trip type: Traveled with family
Diamond R, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Jardines Del Sol By Diamond Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2019

Thank you for choosing again to stay with us at Jardines del Sol and for your nice words.
It is such a pleasure to know that our team have made your stay a memorable one. We look forward to welcoming you back at our resort soon with many more offers and activities to choose from.

Reviewed December 25, 2019 via mobile

This place is the best place in the whole world! I’m not kidding! I have been here 4 years running now and STANDARDS ARE HIGHER EVERY YEAR! Staff feel like family, it’s easy to make friends, accommodation is above and beyond. This is truly be the best holiday. Especially, Baileys’ Bar (on-site restaurant) is amazing we feel at home and it’s so so friendly. I will keep visiting the same place until I die. Love this place more than life itself. Adiós

Trip type: Traveled with family
Diamond R, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Jardines Del Sol By Diamond Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2019

Dear Louise,
Thank you for choosing Jardines del Sol and for your fantastic review about your recent stay with us.
It is such a pleasure to know that our team have made your stay a memorable one. We are dedicated to your comfort and wellbeing, always willing to assist and provide you with the best experience.

Reviewed December 8, 2019

Make no mistake, this is a highly attractive resort, tastefully designed and well laid out, with an upmarket feel. However, whether or not you will find it a restful ‘haven from home’ will entirely depend on your apartment location. We were allocated given apartment 12A, on the east edge of the development, near the main entrance and right next to a busy road junction. On weekdays, airport buses and tour coaches regularly rounded the corner, engines revving up for the Calle Francia hill road beside us. Heavy-load lorries trundled down the other way, squealing their air brakes on the descent. Most evenings, throaty-engined cars and motorbikes would add to the mix. None of which is really conducive to a relaxing stay - it is honestly quieter on my street in South London. So we went out whenever we could.

It’s a shame because the staff were great - friendly, helpful and attentive. We suspected our apartment was designated for Expedia bookers or others using consolidators (the owners Diamond Resorts prefer you to book direct – pricier, but presumably you can influence the room choice).

My advice, given the option…plump for an apartment on the quieter west-side, set back from the pool area - it will most likely be a very different experience. Certainly avoid 12A, and possibly 1A and 13A (also by Calle Francia).

Room tip: Choose an apartment on the quieter west-side, set back from the pool area. Avoid 12A, and possibly 1A and 13A (also by Calle Francia).
Date of stay: November 2019
Diamond R, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Jardines Del Sol By Diamond Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us.
We regret to hear your recent experience at Jardines del Sol did not fully meet your expectations. Our goal is to create happy experiences and deliver a memorable hospitality. Your comments will be addressed with the team.
We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed December 2, 2019

This are second holiday at jardines del sol and this resort just keeps getting better in all areas and all staff are of the highest quality and very professional you cannot fault this resort in any area and would not be fair to single any member of staff as they are all perfect in the roll they hold

Date of stay: November 2019
Diamond R, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Jardines Del Sol By Diamond Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2019

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Jardines del Sol.