We just returned from a lovely holiday staying at Jardines del sol with my in-laws ( who used timeshare points). I don't have much to add to what's already been said, I just wanted to confirm what the overall opinions are. The resort was lovely and clean, the accomodation was modern, clean and well stocked for want of a better expression. The staff were ALL very friendly and helpful, even the cleaners who had little English.
Our apartments were cleaned practically every day and towels replaced each day too.
on arrival, we also found water and milk in the fridge as well as a selection of tea bags, coffee, sugar, etc which was great. There is a TINY shop on site which stocks bottles of water ( not sure what else as I was never actually in it) but the reastaurant on site bakes fresh bread every day and it can even be delivered to your door. There is a small well stocked supermarket just up the hill from the resort which we used quite a bit.
The restaurant was ok, we found the prices slightly more expensive than in the town but it was just 2 minutes from our apartment so you're paying for convenience. We had a few meals there and they were fine but it is a limited menu. We had a toddler with us so never stayed for the entertainment. We also hired a car and didn't walk into town ( it was a 5 minute drive) so can't comment on that.
Overall, it was lovely and we'd happily go back. My inlaws however preferred Club del Carmen ( the other Diamond Resort place) in Puerto del Carmen, purely for the fact it was closer to the town and shops.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the southern tip of Lanzarote, near the quiet town of Playa Blanca, Jardines del Sol is built in the style of a Spanish pueblo blanco or white village.Offering modern, well-equipped, detached bungalows surrounded by landscaped gardens and a beautiful pool, the beaches of Playa Blanca are a 25-minute walk away while a ferry to the island of Fuerteventura takes just 45 minutes. The sea is calm and ideal for young children, and the glistening white sands are more than inviting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de and Priceline so you can book your Jardines del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jardines Del Sol Hotel Playa Blanca
- Jardines Del Sol Playa Blanca
- Jardines Del Sol Lanzarote/Playa Blanca