When we first arrived ,I have to admit we thought we were in the middle if nowhere.
But the apartments are great with everything you need.I was quite excited at having a washing machine and been able to come home for the first time ever with a full suitcase of clean washing .
The supermarket isn't very close by and there's always taxi drivers outside the main reception but they tend to take you down to the little supermarket on the sea front .The little pool bar serves food throughout the day and also on a night time and isn't too expensive .Theres a really nice strip of restaurants along the sea front and a lot of shops .The walk down there is fine but wouldn't really recommend walking back unless there are quite a few of you .
But on the whole a lovely place to go if you want a nice peaceful holiday
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the southern tip of Lanzarote, near the quiet town of Playa Blanca, Jardines del Sol is built in the style of a Spanish pueblo blanco or white village.Offering modern, well-equipped, detached bungalows surrounded by landscaped gardens and a beautiful pool, the beaches of Playa Blanca are a 25-minute walk away while a ferry to the island of Fuerteventura takes just 45 minutes. The sea is calm and ideal for young children, and the glistening white sands are more than inviting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Jardines del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jardines Del Sol Hotel Playa Blanca
- Jardines Del Sol Playa Blanca
- Jardines Del Sol Lanzarote/Playa Blanca