Just returned from Jardines del Sol as a Diamond Resorts Member it was our first visit to this particular resort and it wont be our last !!
Accommodation - Bungalow style - 2 bedrooms (double with plasma TV) - 2 bathrooms (1 with bath + shower) kitchen with all white goods as well as extras like coffee maker, blenders and juicers louge/diner with sofa (can convert into double sofa bed) table and chairs, units and plasma TV with satalite including BBC1 and ITV. The whole of the accommodation is clean fresh and of a modern standard and design. Outside large patio area with a large table and chairs along with your very own extremly comfortable sunloungers. Our bungalow was in a fantastic position with the patio overlooking the sea and Fueraventura :)
Pool - 3 pools - a small splash pool for the toddlers - a childrens pool and a heated pool (PLEASE BE AWARE THAT FROM 18TH APRIL THERE IS A COMPLETE RENOVATION OF THE POOL AREA AND WILL NOT BE OPERATIONAL FOR 8 WEEKS - it has been arranged that guests can use a pool at a neighbouring complex) No problem getting a sunlounger no matter what time of day :)
Ruby's - This is the onsite bar and restaurant and I cant praise the English family who run the facility highly enough - The prices for drinks and food is extremly reasonable - had breakfast every morning and ate four evening meals one included a BBQ night and the food was gorgeous. :) A very small and limited stocked shop available from here too just essentials really.
Staff - All staff are so friendly and efficent nothing is to much trouble for any of them :)
Playa Blanca - Stunning resort 3 euro in taxi from Jardines (taxi rank at the entrance to complex) 20 min walk with some lovely eating spots along the promanade and some lovely beach bays with golden sand and safe sea for the children. You can catch the ferry over to Fuertaventura from the Marina.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the southern tip of Lanzarote, near the quiet town of Playa Blanca, Jardines del Sol is built in the style of a Spanish pueblo blanco or white village.Offering modern, well-equipped, detached bungalows surrounded by landscaped gardens and a beautiful pool, the beaches of Playa Blanca are a 25-minute walk away while a ferry to the island of Fuerteventura takes just 45 minutes. The sea is calm and ideal for young children, and the glistening white sands are more than inviting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jardines del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jardines Del Sol Hotel Playa Blanca
- Jardines Del Sol Playa Blanca
- Jardines Del Sol Lanzarote/Playa Blanca