We stayed at Jardines del Sol two weeks ago and the first week everything was ok . The bungalows are well kept and spacious and the pool is clean and quiet. All of a sudden, the big pool was not anymore a pool, but a huge kitchen sink full of bubbles . They proceeded to shut it down in order to empty it and “clean” it. We couldn´t believe that it took six days to reopen it again. In the meantime, nobody at the reception could tell us when we could use it again and what happened really . We were sent to a noisy apartment complex nearby full of screaming children around the pool. I strongly believe that the management of Jardines del Sol can´t handle a problem , and that turned our much awaited holidays into a nightmare, Never again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the southern tip of Lanzarote, near the quiet town of Playa Blanca, Jardines del Sol is built in the style of a Spanish pueblo blanco or white village.Offering modern, well-equipped, detached bungalows surrounded by landscaped gardens and a beautiful pool, the beaches of Playa Blanca are a 25-minute walk away while a ferry to the island of Fuerteventura takes just 45 minutes. The sea is calm and ideal for young children, and the glistening white sands are more than inviting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Jardines del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jardines Del Sol Hotel Playa Blanca
- Jardines Del Sol Playa Blanca
- Jardines Del Sol Lanzarote/Playa Blanca