Echoing the reviews of most of the others on here since it became adult only and all inclusive, it was a very good stay.
We arrived late, due to a minor delay at the airport, which meant we had missed the evening meal. However, they had plated up some salad, pasta, sushi, cold meats and a bowl I fresh fruit and left them in our apartment.
The apartment it's self, was simple, basic and clean. It was one of the modernised ones and although not in the beach front, it was very quiet and peaceful. In fact, the whole complex was peaceful and exactly was was needed for a relaxing break.
The service in the dining room was excellent and the staff worked incredibly hard but I think the kitchen staff deserve a special mention. The food was excellent; plentiful, fresh, well presented and lots of choice. It's a shame the bar staff seemed to have had their personalities surgically removed...
The location was about 20-30 minutes from the centre and an hour from the Rubicon Marina which could be got to with a €5 taxi. Highly recommend Lani's Restaurant overlooking the marina for food and drink when you want something a little different from the Atlantic Gardens.
I would certainly recommend this complex to others who are happy to chill out and relax for a week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marconfort Atlantic Gardens Adults Only (+16) is located seafront in Playa Blanca, in a quiet and relaxing area, with views to the ocean and Fuerteventura. It has two outdoor pools ( one heatable in the wintertime) and a jakuzzi, along with a restaurant and a bar. Free wifi in bungalows and common areas. The resort's decoration has traditional Canary Island style with beautiful gardens. It has a 24-hour reception desk service with currency exchange and a safe, it also offers free WiFi access in the common areas. The bungalows are spacious with private terrace and private lounge with sofa, air conditioning, safe(extra charge) , phone, LCD TV with international channels,in the bathroom make up mirror, hairdryer and also amenities. The restaurant is an international buffet with show cooking, it also has a terrace by the pool, as well as a wine service in the tables. The facilities also have a snack bar in order to satisfy little whims. The hotel owns minigolf, volleyball and tennis court, a gym and sauna (extra charge), along with a low key daytime animation program and live music 5 nights a week. Timanfaya National Park and Playa del Papagayo are both a 20-minutes drive from the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marconfort Atlantic Gardens Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marconfort Atlantic Gardens Bungalows Hotel Playa Blanca
- Atlantic Gardens Playa Blanca
- Atlantic Gardens Hotel Playa Blanca
- Marconfort Atlantic Gardens Bungalows Lanzarote/Playa Blanca