Me and the wife and two boys (6) & (1) booked our first trip to Lanzarote through teletext holidays
from June 16th - 22nd for one week. I spent many late nights looking for various deals for value and quality..We have usually stayed in the Riu chain Hotels ,so this was our first booking with Iberostar hotels.We went for the all inclusive . We arrived at the Iberostar Papagayo at around 6pm and were greeted by very friendly reception staff and told that we have been upgraded to a family room opposite which you walk under a tunnel to your room which was only a minute or two from reception. The room(71) was on ground floor and was excellent ,spacious and clean with a kitchen ,small hob ,fridge freezer microwave and sink.Large family bathroom ,separate shower,bath,and bidet.The Room was cleaned regulary and clean towels supplied.The pool was just outside the room which my 6 year old loved.The area in and around the pool was cleaned early every morning.The hotel is close to the beaches and has a wide safe path which is great to walk right to the Rubicon Marina and playa dorada beach or left to the national park (about 40mins walk)with secluded beaches.The views are great !!.The food at the hotel was excellent and the waiters could not be more helpfull especially with the children (manuel thanks very much) .The Kids entertainment was great fun as with the evening entertainment . Bar staff were all Excellent . I recommend go all inclusive . I would definetly choose a iberostar hotel again . Thankyou very much...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel THe Mirador Papagayo, located close to the beach Playa de las Coloradas and next to the paradisiac beaches of Playas de Papagayo, is an optimal place to enjoy your family vacation in Lanzarote. This four-star- resort features 291 ample rooms distributed in two buildings of three floors each. It disposes of two pool for adults and two for children, restaurant, snack bars and a conference room. The wide offer of entertainment, sports activities, leisure and relaxing has been conceived for every family member to enjoy this experience to the maximum. For it, Hotel THe Mirador Papagayo offers among others a gym, a spa center, a multipurpose sports court as well as kayak and bike rental service. Naturally, the little ones will have great fun at our Mini Club. Due to its touristic attractiveness and its good infrastructure, Lanzarote is the ideal venue for holding multiple events such as weddings, congresses, conferences and business meetings. Hotel THe Mirador Papagayo offers modern facilities with the audiovisual equipment for celebrating this kind of events. With spectacular views over Lanzarote, Fuerteventura and Lobos Island, here you have everything at your disposal for your “tailor-made” vacations. Discover with Hotel THe Mirador Papagayo a universe full of tiny pleasures. An unforgettable experience to share in good company in an idyllic place. Hotel THe Mirador Papagayo disposes of 291 rooms, four of them adapted for people with disabilities. Each of the five categories Double Superior Sea View, Familiar Room, Double Sea View, Double Sea Side View and Double Standard puts everything at your disposal for you to immerse in the blue color of the Atlantic. Your wellness and the comfort at your feet. You will find us in Lanzarote, the “island of the volcanoes”. As expected, it was declared Reserve of the Biosphere in 1993 by the UNESCO. This place is magic: natural paradises where the golden sand meets the crystal-clear waters of the Atlantic, volcanic landscapes and unusual tropical vegetation. This island is pure contrast, it´s land of fusion of work of art and nature. It´s the place of exceptional landscapes of unique beauty. The views from our hotel will leave you breathless: in the horizon Lobos Island and Fuerteventura appear. Furthermore, close to Hotel THe Mirador Papagayo you will find the port Marina Rubicon, a place to enjoy a walk while contemplating the sea and the sailing boats, have a drink or go for some tapas, or go shopping at the flea market or at the shops around. With its average annual temperature of 22°C, Lanzarote not only is an optimal place for practicing water sports, but it also offers everything for you to enjoy the vacation you deserve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your THe Mirador Papagayo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Papagayo Hotel Lanzarote
- Iberostar Hotel Papagayo
- Iberostar Playa Blanca
- THe Mirador Papagayo Lanzarote/Playa Blanca