We stayed at this hotel this November for 7 nights. It is our 3rd year to the hotel and as usual had a fantastic stay. The staff are very friendly and cannot do enough for you. The food was very good and I was pleased to see the vegetarian section which is a new addition. The only down side was our requested sea view room we asked for did face the sea but we had to look over a hedge to see it.We are looking to book again on October 2014.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel THe Mirador Papagayo, located close to the beach Playa de las Coloradas and next to the paradisiac beaches of Playas de Papagayo, is an optimal place to enjoy your family vacation in Lanzarote. This four-star- resort features 291 ample rooms distributed in two buildings of three floors each. It disposes of two pool for adults and two for children, restaurant, snack bars and a conference room. The wide offer of entertainment, sports activities, leisure and relaxing has been conceived for every family member to enjoy this experience to the maximum. For it, Hotel THe Mirador Papagayo offers among others a gym, a spa center, a multipurpose sports court as well as kayak and bike rental service. Naturally, the little ones will have great fun at our Mini Club. Due to its touristic attractiveness and its good infrastructure, Lanzarote is the ideal venue for holding multiple events such as weddings, congresses, conferences and business meetings. Hotel THe Mirador Papagayo offers modern facilities with the audiovisual equipment for celebrating this kind of events. With spectacular views over Lanzarote, Fuerteventura and Lobos Island, here you have everything at your disposal for your “tailor-made” vacations. Discover with Hotel THe Mirador Papagayo a universe full of tiny pleasures. An unforgettable experience to share in good company in an idyllic place. Hotel THe Mirador Papagayo disposes of 291 rooms, four of them adapted for people with disabilities. Each of the five categories Double Superior Sea View, Familiar Room, Double Sea View, Double Sea Side View and Double Standard puts everything at your disposal for you to immerse in the blue color of the Atlantic. Your wellness and the comfort at your feet. You will find us in Lanzarote, the “island of the volcanoes”. As expected, it was declared Reserve of the Biosphere in 1993 by the UNESCO. This place is magic: natural paradises where the golden sand meets the crystal-clear waters of the Atlantic, volcanic landscapes and unusual tropical vegetation. This island is pure contrast, it´s land of fusion of work of art and nature. It´s the place of exceptional landscapes of unique beauty. The views from our hotel will leave you breathless: in the horizon Lobos Island and Fuerteventura appear. Furthermore, close to Hotel THe Mirador Papagayo you will find the port Marina Rubicon, a place to enjoy a walk while contemplating the sea and the sailing boats, have a drink or go for some tapas, or go shopping at the flea market or at the shops around. With its average annual temperature of 22°C, Lanzarote not only is an optimal place for practicing water sports, but it also offers everything for you to enjoy the vacation you deserve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TravelUp, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your THe Mirador Papagayo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Papagayo Hotel Lanzarote
- Iberostar Hotel Papagayo
- Iberostar Playa Blanca
- THe Mirador Papagayo Hotel Lanzarote/Playa Blanca