We went to "Hl Rio Playa Blanca" for 12 days in September 2013. We arrived around 7-9pm. When we went into the reception we were greeted by a pleasant staff Member (receptionist) we were told to leave our bags there and go to the restaurant to get some tea, which was very nice after a 4hr flight with Jet2Holidays!! The Hotel staff are very pleasant, Especially the "Animacion/Animation Team"
The bungalow that we stayed in was very nice it had two beds and two sofa beds, It also has air con! The TV has a few English channels (BBC/News). It also had a spare Cupboard in the Main Room
The food was nice at tea time there wasn't much choice, Mainly Pasta Chips etc.. But each night they would have something different like Chinese or Curry... Pop Machine,Juice Machine,Wine,beer etc...
Pool:: cold but nice
I recommend This hotel but its not my fave so it got a 3* from me:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Rio Playa Blanca is situated in the south of the island in a tranquil location at the edge of the village Playa Blanca, in the middle of a wonderful garden of palm trees. The sandy Playa Flamingo beach and the beach promenade can be reached within approx. 500 mtrs and the village center of Playa Blanca with its restaurants, bars and shops after approx. 1500 mtrs. A free shuttle bus service is arranged several times a day to the “Dino Park” at the sister hotel Paradise Island. The main building and the 190 one story bungalows are distributed on the approx. 80.000m2 grounds. The reception with Internet corner (against charge), a salon bar and the restaurant with non smoking zone and terrace can be found in the main building. Wifi is available throughout the entire premises against charge. The hotel facilities include as well a pool bar, 2 freshwater pools (one of them heated 01/11-30/04), a sun terrace with sun beds (free) and a playground. Pool towels will be provided against a small deposit. A multi purpose sport ground, Boccia, Darts and table football, as well as a varied daytime animation program and evening shows /live music complete the offered arrangements. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Rio Playa Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hl Rio Hotel Playa Blanca
- Hl Rio Playa Blanca
- Rio Playa Blanca Lanzarote
- Hotel Rio Playa Blanca Lanzarote