First time visiting this hotel and Playa Blanca and going all inclusive and was a bit worried from reading some of the reviews but I like to make my own mind up. The bungalows were lovely and spacious, set in beautiful gardens with a lot of space around them. We were in 1020 which was near the exit gate to go down to the beach (1500m away). The pool area was nice , loads of sunbeds so no problem getting one .The pool although advertised as heated in Jet2 Brochure was NOT !! This was one reason why I had booked it so that was disappointing but did managed to venture in once . Animation team where good during the day and got you involved.
Now the food . It was really good especially Breakfasts and lunches .plenty of choice and it was fresh and replenished regularly but you must like salads which we do so that was ok . Wine and beer on tap to help yourself during dinner , could get very busy in restaurant and tables not cleared that quickly.
Drinks at pool bar were great but in main lounge bar were ok but beer seemed to go flat quickly.
All in all had a great holiday and would return to this hotel and to Playa Blanca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Rio Playa Blanca is the perfect place to enjoy an unforgettable holiday on the island of Lanzarote. The horizontal distribution of the hotel and the stunning views of Lobos and Fuerteventura islands make it the perfect place to stay with your family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your HL Hotel Rio Playa Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hl Rio Hotel Playa Blanca
- Hl Rio Playa Blanca
- Rio Playa Blanca Lanzarote
- HL Hotel Rio Playa Blanca Lanzarote