I returned from a week in the Holiday Village Playa Flamingo with my wife and 3 year old daughter and had a fantatsic time.
The hotel is clean, well located and has everything to ensure you holiday is a success. The staff are friendly and helpful and the entertainment staff are the best I have experienced. Professional shows (not too pushy), daytime activities for children and approachable.
There was no major building work in the hotel, the beach however is far from complete....however the hotel provided a bus to an even better beach (which was on 5 minutes by bus/25 minutes by a pleasant stroll along the promanade).
Food at the hotel was good with plenty of choice, especially for breakfast and lunch. The food is not 4 star, however we had no complaints.
The only explaination for the poor reviews is, that there must have been due to the transition to the Holiday Village.....rest assured all teething problems have been ressolved.
I would strongly recommend this hotel and will indeed return at a later date.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family Club Gold medal in 2007 and 2008 with Thomson.Flamingo beach just some steps away.Great offer of Restaurants, bars and entertainment.Football pitch and tennis court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Orbitz so you can book your TUI Family Life Flamingo Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Beach Hotel Playa Blanca
- Hotel Flamingo Beach
- Playa Flamingo Apartments
- Playa Flamingo Lanzarote
- TUI Family Life Flamingo Beach Resort Lanzarote/Playa Blanca