We booked 2 bungalows right next to each other, 2 adults, a 7 year old, and the retired mother-in-law.
By bungalow, they mean apartments with fairly large veranda, in 2 storey buldings.
The entrances are through the veranda, leading to a combined livingroom / kitchen, with sofa-bed.
Next is the bedroom with doublebed, closet and door to the back patio, and in between is the bathroom with shower/tub/etc. All were in very nice shape, and the daily cleaning service was nice, perhaps a bit early if we slept in.
The buildings are spread out between the main building and the beach walk, with swimmingpools and playgrounds in different places.
So it is really convenient to get around, most things you want are just behind the next building or so.
It is also one of the few hotels in direct connection with a nice beach.
The beach is quite big and is closed in from waves by a wall construct.
The beach walk has a few ministores, some restaurants and a bar or two.
Everyone enjoyed it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family Club Gold medal in 2007 and 2008 with Thomson.Flamingo beach just some steps away.Great offer of Restaurants, bars and entertainment.Football pitch and tennis court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your TUI Family Life Flamingo Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Beach Hotel Playa Blanca
- Hotel Flamingo Beach
- Playa Flamingo Apartments
- Playa Flamingo Lanzarote
- TUI Family Life Flamingo Beach Resort Lanzarote/Playa Blanca