We stayed here 27th Jan - 10th Feb with two toddlers. In general hotel was nice, staff friendly and rooms clean. The location was perfect, beach was just around the corned and kids loved it. The pool area was always very windy but on the beach the wind didn't bother us at all.
Room was below average, didn't look anything like in pictures on internet. It smelled like mould in the bathroom and in the bed room too. No proper windows. And the airconditioning was not working at all. The ground floor apparment was nice because of the backyard but if you travel with a stroller you have to lift it up since the groundfloor also has stairs before getting in.
Breakfast was nice, buffet with lots of variety.
Holiday was nice but I propably wouldn't go back to this same resort again, it's definetly not 4 star resort as said in their pages.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family Club Gold medal in 2007 and 2008 with Thomson.Flamingo beach just some steps away.Great offer of Restaurants, bars and entertainment.Football pitch and tennis court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your TUI Family Life Flamingo Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Beach Hotel Playa Blanca
- Hotel Flamingo Beach
- Playa Flamingo Apartments
- Playa Flamingo Lanzarote
- TUI Family Life Flamingo Beach Resort Lanzarote/Playa Blanca