This was the second time that my wife and I have been to this hotel and we took her Mother and Father with us this time!
We emailed the manager of the hotel a few weeks before we arrived to ask for a quiet area and a low floor for my in-laws and when we arrived this is exactly what we got.
Service is excellent everywhere here and the food is some of the best we have ever had, they even have real British sausage for breakfast. They even cook steaks and fish to how you like it!
The positioning of the hotel is top notch as well, as you have lovely walks either way you walk along the promenade at the front of the hotel. You can walk to the shops if you go to the left but a walk to the lighthouse to the right.
My wife suffered with a heavy cold when we were there and a maid was cleaning the room noticed that she was coughing and sneezing. She put her hand on her forehead and told her that she was hot and brought her a toilet roll for her sneezing. She asked about my wife for the rest of the week we were there so thank you to her for that!
You may have read that entertainment staff are Scandinavian but do not worry as they all speak perfect English and will always talk to you!
We will definitely be returning here again and my mother and father in law have said that they would return here again as well!
Thanks for a great week!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family Club Gold medal in 2007 and 2008 with Thomson.Flamingo beach just some steps away.Great offer of Restaurants, bars and entertainment.Football pitch and tennis court. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Beach Hotel Playa Blanca
- Hotel Flamingo Beach
- Playa Flamingo Apartments
- Playa Flamingo Lanzarote
- TUI Family Life Flamingo Beach Resort Lanzarote/Playa Blanca