This was the first time we have done a Holiday Vilage and it has to be said if you are travelling with children you cannot beat it. Perfect in every way, I could go on and on but to be honest the last few reviews have summed it up perfectlyand done the hotel justice. In reference to the sunbeds situation, it was frustrating to go to the pool but have no where to sit as every single sunbed had been reserved by towels although people were off having breakfast! And it frustrated us the there were signs everywhere saying towels would be removed by staff but they weren, t! However, we were informed by a member of hotel staff that if a 'reserved' bed hadn, t been claimed within 20 minutes we were free to remove the towel....so this is what we did!! Not the best way to make friends but we will probably never see them again! As to the review about the pool not being gated and the stage not being supervised, pool being slippery, hazzards etc etc etc, it is not a zoo....its a hotel. ee travelled with a 16 month old toddler who loved nothing more than flashing us a cheeky grin and running off but being told off a few times soon stopped that.
Rooms are what they are, beds weren, t the most comfortable ever but we just padded them out with some spare duvets from the wardrobe. And give the maid 10€ on your first day and you, ll have the cleanest room with fresh sheetsand towels when you get back from your day out every day! I would ask for a room away from the Blue Moon bar if you have young children, we emailed before we went and had this done. Personally I think 30-40B are the best for location.
Just a quick mention to the reps, although this is the first hol village we, ve done, we have done lots of family all inclusive hols and ive never met reps like these. Hard working doesnt cover it, amazing in every way, a shame it will be all change next season, hope the new team are just as good next summer.
Food was amazing, more than met my expectations, what I would have expected at a 5* hotel.
Thankyou flamingo beach resort. See you next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family Club Gold medal in 2007 and 2008 with Thomson.Flamingo beach just some steps away.Great offer of Restaurants, bars and entertainment.Football pitch and tennis court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Orbitz so you can book your TUI Family Life Flamingo Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Beach Hotel Playa Blanca
- Hotel Flamingo Beach
- Playa Flamingo Apartments
- Playa Flamingo Lanzarote
- TUI Family Life Flamingo Beach Resort Lanzarote/Playa Blanca