TUI Family Life Flamingo Beach Resort
$203
$148
$177
  • Pool
H10 Rubicon Palace(Playa Blanca)
$144
$139
Ona Las Brisas(Playa Blanca)(Great Value!)
$193
Priceline
  • Beachfront
$288
$214
THB Tropical Island(Playa Blanca)
TripAdvisor
3,035 results
All reviewsblue moonholiday villagefirst choicetex mexatlantic barquiet poolmain poolmickey mouse poolel chefkids clubupstairs restaurantsuperior apartmentfootball academyla bambolaevening entertainmenthigh ropesswimming lessons
Reviewed September 9, 2013

My husband and i went to this resort with friends and we both have 7 year old boys. We were extremely happy with the resort - it's massive and caters for children brilliantly.
We used the football acadamy (fantastic) and occasionally used the kids club which you could take to from 10am-9pm (just under 2 hour slots at a time).
The pools were so good plus being right next to the great beach meant our boys really spent a lot of time in the water playing. We used the activity pool a lot as the main one could get very busy.
The food was reasonable; if you don't expect a la carte you'll be fine. Got a little boring in the end but you could eat all day long if you wanted to. Evening entertainment in the main hall was very butlins - not our cup of tea but there was other bars and we also went out of the resort in the evening as you can walk along the promenade into Puerto de la Carmen.
The apartments were spacious and clean - our only grumble is that the beds were cheap and uncomfortable.
I would definitely recommend this resort - we had a great holiday and were well looked after by the hotel staff and Thomson reps. Always very accommodating. Was sad to go home!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
JJonayAfonso, General Manager at TUI Family Life Flamingo Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Thank you for your email. Thank you very much for your nice and friendly review. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you son.
Regards

Jonay Afonso
General Manager.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

18 of us stayed at the flamingo beach holiday village from 22august to the 5 th September, we had a great time, food was gorgeous, plenty of choice. We had 6 children with us 2 16year olds, 2 11year olds, a 10 year old and a 4 year old, they didn't want to join kids club yet they were still entertained and had a fab holiday, kids disco is great mostly aimed at younger children and the evening entertainment put together by the first choice reps was brilliant, can't fault them they work really hard to ensure everyone's enjoying themselves, shout out to Frank guaranteed he will have you laughing at him all night he's crazy. Would definitely go back! Only down fall, hotel needs some bigger slides for the older kids x

Room Tip: We had a few rooms between our group which were all in great locations and had easy access to everything:- D6, A64, A31, A69 and A70
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Everything was amazing!! no problems, no complaints the staff were so friendly and slways hsppy to help. Beth, Chris and the other bloke(oops sorry didn't find out ur name!!) loved u guys and hope to c u again - especially Beth, love 'Zumba' Kelly x x

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I have just returned from 8 days here and I thoroughly enjoyed my time. Such a lovely place, very clean, stunning views and easily accessible. The food was delicious, such a variety. The staff were so friendly and helpful. The days were filled with loads of entertainment for adults and kids. The entertainment team were amazing, coming out every night with a new performance and performing it like they'd never performed it before. The entertainment was truly fantastic, a massive well done to Holly, Mel, Rachel, Jamie and Frank, you guys were amazing. The whole week was thoroughly enjoyable. I had a brilliant time and really didn't want to come home.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo

Dear customers,
I wish to sincerely thank you for your recent review on our hotel. Guest Feedback is extremely important to us and my staff and I use this information to ensure that all guests have an enjoyable stay with us. I would also like to thank you for your kind comments on our staff and hotel.

Regards
Jonay Afonso.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Staff,, food,, location everything here was amazing. I travelled on my own with my two small children aged 3 and 4. And was worried on how I would cope but this hotel was exactly what I needed. Beautiful place. The first choice staff happy n always willing to help. Evening entertainment not brilliant but ok. Apart from that the holiday is 10 out of 10 for me. Defantly going back again

• Stayed: August 2013