Spent a week at the Flamingo Beach in late August. All areas clean and well looked after, the room was cleaned on 5 out of 7 days. The food was very good for an all inclusive, a good choice each sitting and the quality of the food was higher than usual for the hotel price range.
Staff all very friendly and helpful.
The sunbed situation around the main pool was comical, people reserving floor space with towels then going into a frenzy at 9am when the beds were unchained, seizing beds and dragging them around like a load of refugees. Seriously, watch this from the balcony outside the reception, it is unreal.
If the management read this I think the system that you run at the other pools where the life guards identify unused towels and beds at 9.30 and remove them at 11.30 is the way forward, it frees up about 50 percent of the hogged beds every day. And the look on peoples faces when they pitch up at 2pm to find a pile of towels is great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family Club Gold medal in 2007 and 2008 with Thomson.Flamingo beach just some steps away.Great offer of Restaurants, bars and entertainment.Football pitch and tennis court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Orbitz so you can book your TUI Family Life Flamingo Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Beach Hotel Playa Blanca
- Hotel Flamingo Beach
- Playa Flamingo Apartments
- Playa Flamingo Lanzarote
- TUI Family Life Flamingo Beach Resort Lanzarote/Playa Blanca