This was our first experience of a holiday village, we chose this hotel because of its location and we were not disappointed Directly on a lovely sandy beach where it was €9 a day for 2 sunbeds, we spent everyday on the beach the pool was very busy and not really our cup of tea.
Rooms were spacious and very clean, but like others have said probably could do with updating but if they did that's prices would surely increase.
Food was of a good standard - as to be expected from AI.
Would agree not a 4* hotel but a enjoyable holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family Club Gold medal in 2007 and 2008 with Thomson.Flamingo beach just some steps away.Great offer of Restaurants, bars and entertainment.Football pitch and tennis court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your TUI Family Life Flamingo Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Beach Hotel Playa Blanca
- Hotel Flamingo Beach
- Playa Flamingo Apartments
- Playa Flamingo Lanzarote
- TUI Family Life Flamingo Beach Resort Lanzarote/Playa Blanca