Just returned from a lovely holiday at the Flamingo Beach. I travelled with my husband, 3 year old son 11 month old daughter, my mum and mum in law.
We requested rooms that were close to each other but in a quiet area and Victor Gonzalez was a superstar in doing just that.
All the hotel staff were amazing, a special thanks to Eva at the quiet pool bar.
The complex itself is very clean and the pools are very good but a little chilly. We spent most of our time at the Mickey Mouse pool which is perfect for crawlers as the water is shallow enough for babies to crawl through.
The food is really lovely. I was a little bit worried about what my 11 month old would eat, but there was plenty of choice for her, including already blended food in the El Chef restaurant. It's also nice to be able to eat in various different restaurants throughout the week.
My son went to the kids club a couple of times and really enjoyed it. He really took to the kids reps who were all really good.
All in all a fantastic holiday village made even better with the hotel staff and first choice reps.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family Club Gold medal in 2007 and 2008 with Thomson.Flamingo beach just some steps away.Great offer of Restaurants, bars and entertainment.Football pitch and tennis court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your TUI Family Life Flamingo Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Beach Hotel Playa Blanca
- Hotel Flamingo Beach
- Playa Flamingo Apartments
- Playa Flamingo Lanzarote
- TUI Family Life Flamingo Beach Resort Lanzarote/Playa Blanca