My family and I had a return trip to the resort from March 28th to April 7th. We have two children aged 12 and 4 yrs who loved their time there again! Stayed in a bungalow. Rooms are simply laid out and kept very clean, this Bungalow was extra spacious and very quiet, the view was fantastic!!!
We were dissapointed with the food during a trip there in Oct 2012 however the food has improved, greater choice and very fresh.
Staff are now familiar to us and they remain as always friendly, courteous and very hard working. The Thompson reps and entertainment staff also remain brilliant. Kids clubs run very well and safely which is very reasuring for us parents but super fun for our 4 year old.
There is a small beach bar down at the front where they serve ice cold beers with a fantastic view, staff there again very good!
Suggest a visit to L'artiste the Italian restaurant in the main town, super home made food, the best arrabiata sauce ever!
Super cycling, husband took his bike and really enjoyed exploring the island from a different perspective. (avoid cycling in the strong wind however, terrifying).
Overall our holiday at Flamingo Beach was brilliant and we will definately be returning there.
ps Arrecife airport is super busy resulting in quite a stressfull return journey!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family Club Gold medal in 2007 and 2008 with Thomson.Flamingo beach just some steps away.Great offer of Restaurants, bars and entertainment.Football pitch and tennis court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Orbitz so you can book your TUI Family Life Flamingo Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Beach Hotel Playa Blanca
- Hotel Flamingo Beach
- Playa Flamingo Apartments
- Playa Flamingo Lanzarote
- TUI Family Life Flamingo Beach Resort Lanzarote/Playa Blanca