We stayed for 10 nights in November. We have a four year old and a 20 month old. The set up for families is very good with a few pools, play area, easy access to a great beach and nice walk into the centre of Playa Blanca (approx slow walk 25 mins). "fun pool" for children with a slide etc was absolutely freezing so didn't see a child set foot in it all week which is a shame and it should be heated.
The food was brilliant and the catering for adults and children fantastic. The staff in the restaurant we're really friendly, it was our first all inclusive holiday and we couldn't of been more impressed.
You can hire beach towels but they can only change them twice a week which isn't enough.
The accommodation was good, we had a superior apartment and despite it not being that big, the bonus was that it had a locked gate on patio area so meant our 20 month couldn't escape!
Kids club evening entertainment was a bit random but think it was because we we're out if season!
For the adults thee was a very cold/ refreshing lane swimming pool and lovely indoor pool you could use.
We have just booked to return in March so a good endorsement.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family Club Gold medal in 2007 and 2008 with Thomson.Flamingo beach just some steps away.Great offer of Restaurants, bars and entertainment.Football pitch and tennis court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Orbitz so you can book your TUI Family Life Flamingo Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Beach Hotel Playa Blanca
- Hotel Flamingo Beach
- Playa Flamingo Apartments
- Playa Flamingo Lanzarote
- TUI Family Life Flamingo Beach Resort Lanzarote/Playa Blanca