Spent a week at Playa Flamingo at end October which we booked on back of great reviews on this site.
Travelled from Ireland so booked via an internet site (& also contacted hotel directly).
One of my reasons for booking was great reviews on kids clubs - my kids were not allowed join in these because we had not booked through Thomson or the Scandanavian company, which I was disappointed with.
Guests over 90% Scandanavian (and very quiet / reserved - we spoke to hardly anyone else in the resort all the time we were there which I found very unusual)
Our room was right overhead Blue Moon Bar so very noisy - luckily closed early. Apartments clean (and cleaning service excellent) but quite small & very hot.
I was sorry that we hadn't stayed at a resort closer to the centre of Playa Blanca.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family Club Gold medal in 2007 and 2008 with Thomson.Flamingo beach just some steps away.Great offer of Restaurants, bars and entertainment.Football pitch and tennis court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your TUI Family Life Flamingo Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Beach Hotel Playa Blanca
- Hotel Flamingo Beach
- Playa Flamingo Apartments
- Playa Flamingo Lanzarote
- TUI Family Life Flamingo Beach Resort Lanzarote/Playa Blanca