“Lovely food”
Review of Restaurante Asia

Restaurante Asia
Ranked #40 of 211 Restaurants in Playa Blanca
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Excellent food and service in the town ! Great sea view ! For have drink , lunch, dinner!
Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

Visited with my 2 kids. Very good food and service. Very clean including the loos! Would definately reccomend :)

1  Thank clarice1970

Reviewed May 24, 2014

We had eaten out a 3 or 4 times on our stay in Lanzarote, And were in some very nice restaraunts , but whether your talking about, an "English", "Spanish", or "Asian" Influenced meal this was for sure the best and has to be 'NUMBER ONE' on the Island for my family, Who in all honesty couldn't stop talking about everything it had to offer. Maybe Its because of its lovely new decor, Interior, the cleanliness, good humour of staff, to the entertainment from the Pro Chefs or just the "Perfect Food" for us, with a complimentary drink to finish of the night at a very good price, in comparison to others in the area, I would just like to say, that at first when I had passed the establishment on the first few occasions, (this being around 12-6) I did notice that it was on the quiet side, and I always question myself as to why is it like this!! but it was only last week, i;e, off peak season, along with the fact that, myself and "I'd think like a lot of other people" don't normally eat Chinese before 6 o'clock,. But saying that If this Restaraunt was my local Asian 1, I'd be there every day!
Just Lovely 5 *****

3  Thank david p
Reviewed May 23, 2014

We ate here a couple of times on our holiday to Playa Blanca. Restaurant is in great location right on the edge of the beach in central Playa Blanca. The restaurants interior is stunning very contemporary with huge chandeliers an open kitchen and also a teppanyaki table. You can choose from Chinese, Thai or Japanese cuisine and all of it is excellent. There are some set menus you can choose from or pick and mix from the menu. The food is tasty and is piping hot and served on hot plates. Hubby said the Thai green curry was one of the best meals he had eaten. I had the 3 Delights special curry which had prawns, beef and Chicken in a curry sauce. Starters, 2 mains, with rice and chips, prawn crackers, 2 beers and half a litre of sangria and 2 coffees set us back €45. A nice touch was the complementary drink at the end which you could choose yourself so our evening was rounded off with 2 very generous Lemoncello's . We will definitely visit again on our next trip in Sept.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

went here on the last night of our short break to Playa Blanca on the recommendation of the man in the bike rental shop and were not disappointed, From the moment we arrive till we left, it was a lovely experience, both for food and great service. the staff made us feel very welcome in a very relaxed way,

the menu is quite broad, covering much of the asian styles of cooking, but we settled on a chinese theme....1/2 a crispy duck with pancakes and all the trimmings which was piping hot, with a lovely flavour - and in reality more than enough for two. we followed that with some delicious strips of chicken in a hot sweet chilli sauce with some curry fired rice. Both of which were yummy, but we struggled o finished it all as portions are quite generous.

Washed down with a couple of beers, seemed a bargain at €25 between us. loevly touch of a compliementary liquer afterwards too.

woudl receommend

1  Thank Beetleybob
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

We tried this place 3 times.
The food was very good.
The sushi was great and the teriyaki chef was very entertaining.
Prices were good and the service was very good!