“Best doughnuts ever! ”

Dining options: Breakfast
UK
“Best doughnuts ever! ”
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

As soon as you step into Cappuccino your hit with the delightful smell of fresh coffee, chocolate and various other sweet treats! Lovely display of cakes.. My favourite was the Nutella doughnut which was the best doughnut iv EVER had! I might even book another holiday to Lanzarote, just so I can visit Cappuccino again! ;)

2 Thank Michelle A

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Lovely!! Great coffee!”
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

Lovely authentic coffee.. Well made. Huge selection of naughty treats and pastries. Would definitely recommend! It's the only one of its kind in playa blanca (to my knowledge). Good location too. Service wasn't perfect but not bad. Staff know very little..probably no English. Didn't bother us as we can get by on our Spanish but I can imagine that would be a negative for some. We will def be back.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Nataliemu
Warrington, United Kingdom
“Opens and shuts early”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Were going on an excursion and wanted a breakfast early. Nowhere open so went to cappucino and had a hot drink each and a chocolate nutella pastry each which were very nice- although it took a while for them to understand what I meant by a cup of tea!!! Got there eventually.
They did lots of really nice looking cakes and pastries etc.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank xraygirl1985
Palermo, Italy
“"Italian high quality and international courtesy"”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

On holiday in Playa Blanca, little wonderful place, I had the opportunity to know this excellent bar,"Cappuccino"!
I was attracted by the name (actually I love italian cappuccino - different than the spanish "cafè con leche") and I got in to have breakfast. Wow! It's been more than a breakfast, it turned to be a tasting of salty and sweet delicatessen that made my day! I really suggest the pastries with strawberry and cream, or the "calzone" with ham, tomato and cheese! But more than any other things, the coffee! Last time I had such a good coffee was when I was travelling in Italy.
By the way you will meet plenty of choices of delicious snacks, all of them artesanal made! Great! Not the usual touristic craps industrially prepared! Moreover the prices are really reasonable!
I came back there almost everyday during my holiday, for breakfast or lunch, and also during the afternoon just to chilling in front of a cocktail and enjoy the wi-fi.
The staff is very kind and professional, the atmosphere is pleasant and easy-going, the place is clean and the service is warm and friendly.
I've met there lot of local people and not only tourists like me. It's been a nice place to chat and know other people.
I definetely recommend to simply visit the place if you are in Lanzarote, and if you stay in Playa Blanca, go to live it and enjoy!
I really would like if it could stay open also during the night, but I guess everybody need to rest sometimes, even if all the staff works restless and sharing smiles all day!
Definetely recommended and I will be back when I'll visit again Lanzarote.

• Visited July 2014
4 Thank Andrea G
“Lovely chocolate cake ”
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

"This is a really nice cafe, the coffee is lovely and the chocolate cake is to die for :-)" if we come back to playa blanca we will so come back here

1 Thank Fiona M