“"Italian high quality and international courtesy"” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cappuccino Grand Cafe

Cappuccino Grand Cafe
Cuisines: Cafe, European
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Palermo, Italy
“"Italian high quality and international courtesy"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

On holiday in Playa Blanca, little wonderful place, I had the opportunity to know this excellent bar,"Cappuccino"!
I was attracted by the name (actually I love italian cappuccino - different than the spanish "cafè con leche") and I got in to have breakfast. Wow! It's been more than a breakfast, it turned to be a tasting of salty and sweet delicatessen that made my day! I really suggest the pastries with strawberry and cream, or the "calzone" with ham, tomato and cheese! But more than any other things, the coffee! Last time I had such a good coffee was when I was travelling in Italy.
By the way you will meet plenty of choices of delicious snacks, all of them artesanal made! Great! Not the usual touristic craps industrially prepared! Moreover the prices are really reasonable!
I came back there almost everyday during my holiday, for breakfast or lunch, and also during the afternoon just to chilling in front of a cocktail and enjoy the wi-fi.
The staff is very kind and professional, the atmosphere is pleasant and easy-going, the place is clean and the service is warm and friendly.
I've met there lot of local people and not only tourists like me. It's been a nice place to chat and know other people.
I definetely recommend to simply visit the place if you are in Lanzarote, and if you stay in Playa Blanca, go to live it and enjoy!
I really would like if it could stay open also during the night, but I guess everybody need to rest sometimes, even if all the staff works restless and sharing smiles all day!
Definetely recommended and I will be back when I'll visit again Lanzarote.

• Visited July 2014
4 Thank Andrea G

“Lovely chocolate cake ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

"This is a really nice cafe, the coffee is lovely and the chocolate cake is to die for :-)" if we come back to playa blanca we will so come back here

1 Thank Fiona M
“Nice and relaxing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Great coffee, loverly staff. A big thank you to Daniel who made us feel vey welcome. Would deffo return here great place.

2 Thank Brian H
Cork, Ireland
“Nice takeaway cakes”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

Had some nice takeaway cakes from this place, lovely and tasty. Place looked nice but small and very clean.three cakes were 7 euro which is reasonable. Cakes were nicely wrapped but service was a little slow. Overall I would go back again

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank robkmurf
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Prefer somewhere with a view when on holiday”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014

I love a nice coffee and made a point of finding this cafe after reading it's excellent reviews.

We sat outside and unfortunately people were smoking. My order of a cappuccino was taken and I was asked if I wanted chocolate on it. My coffee arrived with no chocolate and my coffee was really really strong.

I much prefer to have a drink and enjoy a nice view so a busy street wasn't for me. The interior of the cafe looked very nice.

• Visited June 2014