TripAdvisor

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Love their wraps. Good food, and variety of menu. Great service and friendly staff. Well worth a visit.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,699)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Ice House is situated in the Centro Papagayo. Noticed the sign for it when walking to the wednesday market at the marino. Dropped in for a drink but ended up having lunch. Great taste and good portions.
Went again for dinner and wasnt disappointed. There was entertainment on that night which was very good.
Went back once again night before we flew back and once again superb. Steak on the stone with all the trimmings. Highly recommended.
The staff are very friendly and if you drop in for the wednesday entertainment watch out for Lukes dancing on the tables. What an entertainer.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Ate here two evenings and one lunchtime during our week's stay in playa blanca! Fantastic food at an excellent price! My hubby said the ribs were the best ever and my chicken curry was one of the nicest I have tasted! Staff very welcoming and friendly! We will be back next time we are in playa blanca! Excellent all round!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My partner and I couldn't face another all inclusive breakfast so we took a walk.

Came across the ICE HOUSE and what a delight it is.

The food is cooked to perfection highly recommend the black pudding.

The cup of tea in a large cup is a definite winner for me!!!

The staff are English speaking feels like home.

Definitely will be returning.

Also live music on selected nights!!!

1  Thank jameslidster
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Couldn’t praise this place enough! We came out for breakfast as we were sick of the all inclusive and my partner was hungry.
We found the ice house and I soon wanted some food with the excellent service and the smell of food!
When the food arrived it was all still hot, brilliantly made and presented and most importantly a British cup of tea!
Absolutely amazing and we will be returning!

1  Thank kerryjudge1998