“Amazing”

Leicester, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Perfect food quality and quantity thank you to Simon and his family for the best meal I had all week after being introduced by my now resident father in law (Phil with the cool Australian hat) lol

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Jon H

Reading, United Kingdom
“Wonderful service, great value!”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

We were served by the owner who upheld a really friendly, welcoming environment. It was such a pleasure to dine here. They were also more than happy to make amendments to my already received order (my fault - I should have said from the start)! But still, they were more than willing to ensure my husband and I enjoyed our meal and everything about the Ice House. We would definitely recommend this place! Also beautiful rattan furniture to sit in, sheltered with a beautiful view of the blue sea. GREAT place to have a good chow down!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Mealhopper
Poole
“"Best on the island"”
Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

This place was simply amazing! Food was cooked fresh and the portions are enormous. Such friendly staff who work hard to ensure every detail of the food order is perfect. Will definitely be coming back in the future. Also the pint of Heineken is brilliant. Top marks for the ice house who simply put the big Irish pubs to the back of the queue when it comes to food & service.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Martyn Y
St Ives, Cambridgeshire
“Better kebabs than nearby”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

We visited there two nights ago after seeing that the two nearby kebab shops were empty. We selected the mixed kebab and it was boootiful as my mate says. Top marks €2.50 for Heineken. Think some local competition has been slagging this place off so look at my previous ratings and you will see. Top notch

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank DaveG11
Bridgend, United Kingdom
“STILL TOP NOTCH!”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

This was my fifth visit to Playa Blanca in 18 months and have seen the Ice House go from bungling beginners to a well run almost professional outfit, other reviews have commented on length of wait or lack of customer service but I can only speak as I find and personally I think Simon has a great team in Jodie,Sean,Dan,Rachael,Diego and Josie.They are very customer focussed and take an interest in people visiting their bar and Simons daily appearences are pure theatre he is the man, the legend, I love it!
As for the food what's the hurry you're on holiday and the longer it takes to come the more Heineken you can drink! And it's defo worth the wait-great breakfasts,massive fresh salads,fab cod and chips and the tastiest chilli I've had plus loads more.Drinks are very reasonably priced for the quality and size of measures.
All sports are shown and the music is a good mix of classics and new at a comfortable volume not like some places, plus free wifi.
Been here as a couple, with friends, my parents , kids and grandkids and they all love the place so they must be doing something right.
All in all I can't fault Ice House and can't wait to come back