“Shamazing”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
“Shamazing”
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Best place in Lanzarote, I am 16 and I'd rather be here than anywhere else at night, cracking food, staff are lovely and a great mix of music for all ages. I would defiantly recommend you drop in. Guaranteed a fantastic experience and believe me you will go back again and again .

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank Kris P

Bridgend, United Kingdom
“Still the best bar in Playa Blanca”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Having found this great place in March we couldn't wait to come back in June when we were bringing the kids and grandkids with us,and after us waxing lyrical they couldn't wait either and they weren't disappointed!
Since March Simon and gang really seem to be getting the hang of things with the odd hiccup along the way but you can't fault the service and the hard work they put in to keeping people happy,and although the wait for food can be a little lengthy it is well worth it.We visited at least once aday for breakfast,lunch or drinks,sometimes all three and had no complaints whatsover,everyone enjoyed what they had even the little ones who can be fussy cleared their plates,can definitely reccomend the large breakfast and the homemade burgers-superb!
The quality and price of drinks is great too,since coming home i've tried to find a better pint of heineken and have so far failed miserably,likewise with the coffee and the cocktails certainly pack a punch as my missus will testify to!Myself stepson and son in law had some cracking sessions on the heineken watching the lions/cricket which resulted in us being consigned to the doghouse but they absolutely loved the place and staff.
I compared Simon to Basil Fawlty in my last review and this just adds to the appeal of The Icehouse and he is getting more professsional,we'll be back in October and can't wait to introduce my folks to the delights of this bar.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Bigmogs1
Leeds, United Kingdom
“The Best Burger EVER!!!”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We were lucky enough to be staying in Playa Blanca for the whole month of June 2013. We were taken to The Ice House by an american guy at the beginning of our last week who told us its was the best burger in Playa Blanca. And it certainly was, infact it was the best burger I have ever eaten. So amazing that we visited a further 3 times in the last week of our stay. The rest of the menu is also delicious & the staff although extremely busy are very friendly. Fantastic sea views & well postioned for lunch from the beach. Unfortunatley we were staying at the Sun Park Living Resort which I wouldnt recommend, but thats a whole different review if you want to check it out.

• Visited June 2013
York, United Kingdom
“Barney yorkshire”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

food ok, I was a bit miffed with the owner while we was eating he was telling us he had free wi-fi and to go on trip adviser and give him a good review which I found really annoying he was more or less begging when we
Asked were else was nice to eat within the complex he said nowhere didn't have a nice word to say about any other business in there , he also shouted at his staff infront of customers which is not very professional so me and my family wil never be eating there again when we return to lanzarote.

• Visited July 2013
8 Thank Barney B
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Crackin place, food & banter”
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Ate & drank here a few times, friendly service no matter what time of day. Breakfasts very good, sells Pucka pies and sells John Smiths. Good crack from Simon and great atmosphere? Only opened at the beginning of the year, well recommended and a stones throw from the beach? Well recommended :-)

Visited March 2013