“Perfect stop off”

Cuisines: Italian, Bar, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 11, 2018 via mobile

We stop here often every year we come. Always know we will leave happy! I always have the lemon sorbet as it is second to none to any other in the area, great coffee and crepes too.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed April 12, 2018 via mobile

Been visiting Playa blanca for 6 year twice/three times a year and we have eaten Gelato twice a day "Yes I know we are Slobs" but this year we changed elegance and visited this other spot over a four day period. The owner was extremely long faced when we first asked to have one scoop each in tubs to give it a go and could not wait to say that this is real gelato made in his shop and not the industry manufactured stuff from our usual Il Nuovo Gelato down the road. I laughed this off and he gave me a look like I'd spat in his espresso. At €2 for a little scoop I wanted it to be velvet in my mouth but it was average. Il Nuovo Gelato are very much the same but €1.50 for the same tub and the tastes are the same. Both are not cheap but I'm happy to pay for the good stuff especially if I get a SMILE. Probably stick with Il Nuovo Gelato simply for cost and seating.

Date of visit: April 2018
2  Thank Lee B
Reviewed November 27, 2017 via mobile

Ten of us visited this ice cream parlour and we were served by the owner, he was very helpful and let us know which flavours he had made that day. We all tried different flavours and everybody enjoyed what they had ordered. Will definitely be back before the end of our vacation! Gracias!

Reviewed November 13, 2017 via mobile

Sat and had the frozen yoghurt/ice cream and a coffee. Owner really helpful and pleasant. Will definitely be returning.

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

I'm glad we found this locally ran business, I like to support the smaller businesses. Friendly owner who makes his own ice cream which was delicious. I had two scoops and both flavours did not disappoint. He makes ice cream flavours you wouldn't find in some places so it's fun to give those a try. Me and my boyfriend also shared a Nutella crepe which was also very good.