Have just returned after a fantastic all inclusive week at the Lanzarote Park. The only problem we had, was our first room (4003) it is in an annexe, we paid in advance for a full sea view, but in this room you could only see the sea over the large privet hedge. We went back to reception, saw Steffi and Josephine, and within 5 mins we were in room 1110. What a fab room. Right in the middle crescent overlooking the pool, and a fab view of the ocean. Thank you ladies. Steffi in particular, was very good all week, she seemed to know what I wanted, before I asked. From then on the week was out of this world. Food was way better than a 3 star rated hotel, the fresh fish was amazing. Drinks also were of a very good quality, the red wine being my particular favourite. Nothing better after a long walk down the beautiful promenade, than having a glass of wine in the terrace bar, listening to the waves, 10 yards away. Without a doubt our favourite place to chill and relax. Special mention to Ali the barman, real nice happy guy, couldn't do enough for you. Location is superb, I have stayed in both the Iberostar Papagayo and the Sandos
which are at the other end of the promenade, given a choice, it would be the Lanzarote Park, I came back to. Can't give it any higher praise than that, the other 2 are 4 star hotels, but for me this hotel wins hands down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Lanzarote Park hotel is perfect for couples and families with children who seek relaxation and an ideal holiday in Lanzarote. It features 388 rooms, including double rooms, family rooms, and suites; many of them have fantastic sea views and all accommodation types are available. Located just 50 metres from Playa Flamingo, the Lanzarote Park hotel offers a comprehensive range of services and facilities. Adults have the Star Prestige option, which has a chill out zone with a Jacuzzi, sun loungers and Balinese beds located in a private pool. For the kids there's a children's park, Miniclub, Minidisco, an activities programme for children 0 to 17, a games room, seven pools, and even a fun pool with eight slides...Everything they need for endless fun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Iberostar Lanzarote Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Lanzarote Park Hotel Playa Blanca
- Iberostar Playa Blanca
- Iberostar Hotel Lanzarote Park
- Iberostar Lanzarote Park Playa Blanca